Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

pregnancy-test

Hi, my husband and I are desperate for me to be pregnant so we tool an early pregnancy test, the line is very faint so we dont want to get too excited. ..what do you all think? Really hope I am. How do I attach an image to show you guys and get your opinion?

Replies

• any line is good as long as its shown up in the right time frame depending on the test. When I fell pregnant the line was really faint but I bought a clear blue digital to confirm it. I'm not sure how u can attach a pic but I do believe congratulations are in order!! Good luck to the both of you image 

this is the test, what are the honest opinions? can it be seen or are we being optimistic?##thanks for the replies

• I can see something. Do a first response in a couple of days x

• Thats most definitely a line image I agree with LH, do another one in a couple of days. How many dpo are you? Xx

• Definitely a line! Try and wait it out and try again - good luck! x

• Still waiting it out and no sign of my period, im aboit a week over now. I have took a few other tests but they arent showing any lines. What do you all think?
  • We just took 2 different tests a clearblur digital and first response. Clearblue showing 1-2 weeks pregnant and the first response showing a faint pink line. So I think it's safe to say im pregnant. So happy and bow cant sleep.haha
  • Still waiting it out and no sign of my period, im aboit a week over now. I have took a few other tests but they arent showing any lines. What do you all think?
  • congratulations hun xx

• If some tests have said yes, then believe them! A false positive is VERY hard to come by!! Massive congratulations!! image