Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

just got my bfp!!

I had a good feeling about this month, sore boobs from 6dpo, temp nice and high, exhausted all the time. Was convinced it was all in my head! But today at 12dpo I decided to bite the bullet, and here it is, in pink and white! And not even with fmu! I'll test again on saturday morning but I'm pretty sure we've done it. Im pregnant :'D

Thankyou to all the ladies on this site that have been there to support me, im not going anywhere till each and every one of you get your 2 pink lines! Xxx

Replies

• Options

Congrats again Amy!!!!

I was just going to say, don't leave us hun! We need you!!!! image

xxxxx

• Options

Massive congrats to you hun! A very happy and healthy nine months to you xxx

• Options

Well done image xx

• Options

Haha bless you judy, I'd never leave you! I think I've become rather attached to all of you if im honest.  What a bunch of lovely, kindhearted strong women I've been so fortunate to meet/speak to. Im with you all the way image love, hugs and babydust xxx

• Options

Oh wow massive congratulations Amy image

So did you do anything different this month to other months that you think may have helped you get your BFP?

x

• Options

Thanks Ames image Wish we could catch up for a coffee but we are too far from each other image xx

• Options

Aww Judy that would be lovely, whereabouts are you hun? Xx

Thanks ang image no I didnt do anything differently! Didnt think it was gping to happen tbh as only bd'd once 2 days before ov because we thought ov had already happened a week earlier! They must have been patient swimmers lol image xx

• Options

Hey Amy,

Greater Manchester. Where are you hun?

xx

• Options

Im in peterborough, iitis quite far apart but not impossible! Xx

• Options

congratulations hun and goodluck to the rest of you who are trying xx

• Options

http://www.lexjustis.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/congratulations.png

You better not leave us, lady! image So over the moon for you, just had another little tear with the dh.  And if you meet for a coffee, I'll come too - I'm equi-distant from you both (little village outside Leeds) xxx

• Options
    Congrats my fabio lady image well happy for u huni I knew 1 of us would have a positive result this month!

Now just got to await my turn image out this month I'm almost 99% sure of that 2 first response test done and nothing.....il get there again just watch this space lol xxxxx so happy for u image
  • Options

Thanks WooH image I still cant get my head round it! It would be lovely to meet all of you one day image maybe with babies or bumps in tow! 

Sarah - dont give up! I was convinced I would get a bfn, its not over yet image good luck! Xx

Thanks missl xx

• Options
    Aww thats fab news congratulations Amy image xx
  • Options

Comgratulations xxx

• Options

Huge congrats to you. Hope yours is the start of many x x

• Options
    It's over for me this month babe the evil witch arrived early image plenty of ply time next month and fingers crossed u never knowimage onwards and upwards as they say xx still whoop whoop to u chick xx
  • Options

Well done, momma! I was checking baby expert everyday just to see your BFP this month! :P Congratulations again!! 

• Options

YAY huge congratulations Bellasmummy, so chuffed for you x