Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ivf funding pct

Hi all I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct place but I'm hoping someone can help me. I had Ivf 4 and a half years ago. Unfortunately it failed and caused me and my partner to split. We got funded for 3 goes but only used 1. I am now in another relationship for some time now and thinking of having a baby in the new year. My partner as no children and neither do I. I don't have any tubes and before that I would never conceive naturally. I just wondered if I will get accepted for funding again? With me not using all 3 goes and being in a better place. ? I would appreciate any advice thank you x

Replies

• Options
    i would have thought you would get another go yes, but just check its still 3 goes you Will receive as i know the y have tightened up on this. i would ring your local pct and double check with them.

good luck hun x x
  • Options

I would say the same as Booey. Good luck and i hope you are allowed as neither of you have had children.

• Options

thank you for getting back to me. i really hope i do get accepted for funding. i think maybe because i got accepted once they might not accept me again. i only used 1 of the 3 tho. my gyno as told me tho that i need to hurry and try now to start a family x

• Options
    i wouldn't of thought you would have a problem as long as your area still offers the 3 attemptsimage x x