Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in March 2014

20 weeks scan around the coner

hallow everyone the house is so empty no updates no comments. my 20 weeks scan is on the 26th of this month and i cant wait to know the gender and im praying everything is fine with my sweet potato. anyone guys any updates its been a while and i think this blog is dying slowlly. after my 2 miscarrieges i thought i would never carry a baby until now im glad to feel the baby moving and im the happiest woman ever. i love this baby so much and i cant wait to meet her/him.

Replies

• That's great keep us posted on your scan. I'm 24 weeks on Friday can't wait to meet my 2nd lil girl x

• yogueta there are a small group of us due in march mummies on a fb group if you want to join? I had my 20w scan yesterday and all was perfect! Good luck for yours x

• mummy how do i get there for now let me give you my email address mayozana@ymail.com

• Hi yogueta, good luck for your scan. I know what you mean, also been here twice before, 1 mc and then the sudden death of my little baby boy so this is 3rd time lucky for me too. Had my 20 wk scan last Thursday and all was well, my little bubba is perfect, we saw absolutely everything. We've decided to have a surprise so we are team yellow at the moment. If we change our mind we can find out later down the line as I have extra scans at 28, 32 and 34 weeks. My bubba is very active and wriggles a lot, it's such a special feeling, so lovely. My other half can feel the kicks now which is brilliant as we can share it together. Let us know how you go as I'm not on the fb group xxx

• Hi girls been a long time since ive been on here! glad to hear things are going well x