Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in February 2014

How are we all?

Afternoon ladies just dropping in to see how we all are now were coming up to that elusive viable 24 week mark? Soon it'll b Xmas then we'll be starting the real countdown, I can't wait! I know a lot of you use FB but I'm not on there so just checking in with u all image x

Replies

• Had lots more movement now so feeling much happier. Think bub was just having a quiet few days. Its still scary though. Hows your little one? Will you have to have another scan to check her growth or are the docs happy?! 

• Awww good. Yeah I'm ok thanks, got an internal scan at 30 weeks to see if I'm likely to go early. First was 10 days early so think ill b early again Plus the fact this one feels like she's engaged already n already lost a few tiny bits of my plug. Don't see mw till 28 weeks only seen her twice so far. 9 weeks n 16 weeks so I won't know till 28 weeks if she's caught up or still small. My bump measures quite a few weeks behind but that's me measuring it myself so it could b wrong x

• Sounds exciting and nerve wracking at the same time, how can you tell shes engaged?      not too long to wait now, and i just keep thinking every week that passes, they get stronger and stronger.  Cant they offer you a growth scan before thirty weeks? I went up to the hospital because of a private scan showing i measured behind and the hospital did a scan which showed baby was growing perfectly and the private scan worried me for no reason. x

• She just feels so low and can feel her right down in my pelvis crashing n bangin in to my bones down there lol. Hoping midwife will send me for a growth scan after my next app, 24 weeks today I am officially viable Whoop whoop! Thinking a lot about the labour and birth now. Just want her here x

• Ive got the same feeling. I want my little boy here now too. Yay for having healthy babies soon. Next thing will be getting nervous about the birth! X