Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 weeks today with twins!!

hi ladies well as the title suggests Im finally 12 weeks, took forever to get here, with 2 scares, and 3 scans image its been so far the toughest 12 weeks with sickness etc, but all worth it to have a chance of seeing my 2 babies. just wanted to ask, with me getting to 12 am i in s safer position where i perhaps can relax bit more, not that i Will am sure lol, i still won't let myself believe its real after everything, but could this quite happen?? lol i know i sound mad, but am petrified of letting myself let go incase. . does that make sense?. . x x x

Replies

• Options

Chance of anything going wrong beyond twelve weeks massively drops. That said ive worried right the way through. Wow congratulations though! Enjoy every minute! X

• Options

Congrats your past the most sensitive stage, risk of mc massively drops xx

• Options

Awwwwwwwwww congratulations, twins! How fantastic! Don't worry, I was I. He same position as you however have had no sickness whatsoever ever, when I had my 12 week scan I was so relieved, I was told the risk drops massively after the 12 week point. So just try to relax now and enjoy itimage xxx