Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

My miscarridge

Hello I'm Leigh, I fell pregnant 1st month trying, over 20 tests later I got enough BFPs to ring the doctors, 5weeks 4days gone I suffered my worst fear, bleeding, cramping and a negative test. I'd lost my baby. I've started this thread as I'm finding it so difficult to accept this has happened, although my baby didn't have a heartbeat it was still there! I feel lost, it's making me ill, I can't sleep, I don't know what to do. We will be trying again in January but for the next few days/weeks I just need to talk. I don't want sympathy I just need someone who is going through exactly the same as me to do this with me as you can understand family can't help you even with all their comfort and support, even my DF I don't feel has lost what I feel I have. Baby was part of me and now it's missing. I just need to do this for myself. Thank you all xxxx

Replies

• Hey Leigh,

I'm very sorry to hear about your mc. It does not natter how far along you are or whether there is a heartbeat, it still hurts just as much. I have been through it and found it very hard to cope for months, time is a great healer thou. 7 months on and I am feeling a little bit normal. I went from feeling emotional to hating pregnant women and kept asking myself the same questions every day: 'Why did it happen to me?' or 'What have I done to deserve this?' There are no answers to these questions and all we can to do is move on and think positive about the future.

You need to remember that it wasn't your fault. It was natures way of telling you that there was something wrong with the little bean image A few ladies on this forum have been through a miscarriage and they have been a great help to me. Come and join us on the Trying to Get Pregnant After a Miscarriage thread, there is a great community of lovely ladies that will talk to you every day. 

Hugs xxx Judy xx

• Hi leigh

I am so sorry for your loss, life is so unfair. 

I agree with everything sweetjudy has said, time is a great healer but your little bean will never be forgotten. The ladies over in ttc after miscarriage have got me thought the hard times since my mc in aug, please come join us x

• Thank you both for replying and invited to threads... I don't feel so alone now xxx
  • Hi Leigh

It will get better, I promise.  This time last year my little boy was born at 28w + 2, but sadly died at just 2 days old on 2nd october. I then fell pg straight away almost in December when we tried again but I m/c at the start of January and I was so angry.  Why was everyone else round me pg but not me - how come it happened to me, what had I done to deserve this. It hurt so much.

I am happy to say that I'm pg again (7w + 1) - and whilst its really early days, I have a good feeling about this one. I'm on lots of medication, clexane injections, baby aspirin, progesterone pessaries, will be getting a cervical stitch and many extra scans / appointments.......if I can get there hun, you can too.

Keep positive, and keep talking.

Good luck

Ann-Marie x

• Hello Leigh

I hope you are feeling a little better now, I thought I was untill today,feeling sad again now.

I came online as it should of been my 12 week scan today. I had a early scan at 10 weeks but like yourself there was no heartbeat, my little baby had died at 7.6 weeks the hospital booked me in the following day. The hours waiting were sad and very confusing, because I had no bleeding I felt that my baby was holding on and wanted to be inside me, it just seemed weird and not real. The next day I didn't go down to theatre till 11pm because the maternity ward had emergencies as I was upset the lovely nurses put me in a side room to wait, everyone was so kind.

xx