Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Implantation Bleeding

Hi ladies, we have been trying to conceive our 2nd child for 6 months (have an amazing 3.5 year old little girl) this morning I am 11dpo and woke up to find a brownish stain in my underwear (sorry tmi) but when I wiped nothing more there and nothing more at all today. AF due Sunday. I never have spotting or anything before AF arrives just starts heavy day due and lasts 5 days. Anyone think this could be implantation bleeding?? Never had this with first. thanks Xx

Replies

• Sounds like it could be - usually happens anytime between 6 and 12 days past ov, so fingers crossed for you image

• I got pink to brwn light bleed 9 days before period is due, then it was bright red and i used 1 tampon, then it disappeared and came back 2 days later with slight brown..not sure if it is my period.. I have had terrible dizzy spells but no other symptoms. 

I thought implantation bleeding was lightand really uncommon! does anyone have any advice or has experienced this and ended up pregnant? 

I dont want to take a test as i feel stupid doing one if technically i already bled and had a period this month image

• Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site but was wondering if anyone can shed some light on my situation - my husband and I have been trying for a couple of months and I was convinced I was pregnant because I have sore breasts, a very bloated and hard stomach, nausea and abdominal cramping and stretching. I took a HPT and it came back negative 3 days before my period and immediately after taking the test I had a brownish pink discharge which latest a day and then turned into a bright red flow. I am 3 days early on my period and I have never been early but could this be implantation bleeding, even though it is bright red and a moderate flow? Also I noticed I have cramps and pain in the lower area of my abdomen. How accurate are these HPT's? Any feedback would be appreciated! image

• I am new to the site but was wondering if anyone can shed some light on my situation - my husband and I have been trying for a couple of months and I was convinced I was pregnant because I have sore breasts, a very bloated and hard stomach, nausea and abdominal cramping and stretching. I took a HPT and it came back negative 3 days before my period and immediately after taking the test I had a brownish pink discharge which latest a day and then turned into a bright red flow. I am 3 days early on my period and I have never been early but could this be implantation bleeding, even though it is bright red and a moderate flow? Also I noticed I have cramps and pain in the lower area of my abdomen. How accurate are these HPT's? Any feedback would be appreciated!

• Im only 19 and never wanted to have kids. But my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 4 dbo. I started getting some pregnancy symptoms - tender breasts, nasty smells, fatigue, always hungry but never full. I qas due for my period on Sunday (June 29th) but started this past Tuesday (June 24th). It's not normal, though... It started off brown and the progressively got heavier. I bled for 2 more days, heavily, and it suddenly just stopped this morning (June 27th). I took MANY hpt's and only got one positive test, but it was the last test I took before the bleeding started. Was this heavy implantation bleeding or a miscarriage or just my period? Can someone PLEASE help me? If Im still pregnant, I need to take care of myself and my baby :/