Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

wheres AF?

im kind of confused about what is going on with my body. i had expected AF to come pay me a visit on the 18th and there wasnt anything besides a light nickle sized blood spot. after that nothing! two days went by and no sign of my monthly come the 21st i got another light dot and that was it. now today there was another dot and again nothing. i have already gone to the doctors, i didnt have a blood test or anything but the UA said negative. 

i have been having cramps

the left side of my back has been hurting

im always hungry?

my moods are all messed up

im feeling sick almost all the time

my temp in the morning is about 99.1 every day when usually its 98.5

any help or advise will be much appreciated! 

Replies

• Options

Hello,

When did you do the test? I would suggest you do another one as your symptoms sound like pregnancy symptoms. Sometimes it doesn't show up straight away image

Good Luck

xxx

• Options

thanks image and i had the test done on friday

• Options

Your pregnancy hormone should double every other day. Why don't you test again sometime this week? I would recommend First Response pregnancy tests as they are supposed to be pretty accurate image

xx

• Options

thank you. i think im going to test on christmas morning.at least if its a BFP i can give the news to my boyfriend

• Options

Good luck honey and keep me updated image Have a lovely christmas xx

• Options

well i woke up this morning and looks like AF is here. but i still have my doubts because it doesnt seem as though its lasting

• Options

Awww honey image Could it be implantation? xxx

• Options

i doubt it. its kind of heavy

• Options

I'm sorry to hear that chick! Hope you are ok xxx

• Options

Hi guys,

I am having the same...thought I was late (suppose to start on 17th)  I was gutted on Christmas eve when I saw af was here..... now at the end of boxing day I still only have tiny bits of pinkish cm when I wipe....I am working until sunday and depending if af fully shows I will test again......

I am really hoping for bfp...... all the best to you ladies xxxxxx   

• Options

well AF is gone?????? im so confused!!

• Options

Hi ladies,

Give it a couple of days and test again image

castle101 - how long does af usually last for? 

xxx

• Options

af usually lasts for 6-7 days

• Options

Hmmmm, I would say that it could have been implantation . . . Did you pass any clots? 

x

• Options

quite honestly i dont know what that is. 

• Options

oh i just looked it up. and no. im still confused image

• Options

Hey Castle101,

Has fa returned at all? If not, I would suggest you test again in a couple of days and see if you get a BFP image

xx

• Options

theres no sign of AF again but there is a very faint pinkish brown discharge image

i wish i could get another test but i have no way of getting one.im still 17 and i have no money.so it looks like im going to have to wait till my next AF is due to pay a visit :/

• Options

hi honey,

pinkish or brownish discharge suggests implantation, this happens when the fertilised egg burries itself into the lining. Are you experiencing any pregnancy symptoms?

• Options

if you go to your doctors they should be able to either do blood tests or a pregnancy test for you xx