Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

need some answers please

Hello everyone im new on the baby expert site. and to be honest i have one queation for the mothers oit there. what does it mean if i took a pregnancy test and if the line was really faded for about 5 mintues but all of a sudden it goes really dark!! i dont understand can someone please give me some answers

Replies

• Sounds like a bfp to me. It can take time for the line to show up. You might have less confusion with a digital test if you wanted to try one
  • I was told by a few of my friends that a second line only shows up if the pregnancy hormone is present in your urine and that there is no such thing as a "negative" positive - a positive is just that.

I think (?) theres a time limit on tests hence why it will say take reading after so many minutes and disregard after that.

I would take another test (I used a Freedom strip) for my first test and when I saw a line got some clear blue digitals.

Good luck x