Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnacare and discharge tmi

Hi girls. Wanted to run something by you. I'm currently just over 10 weeks and this morninwe when I wiped I noticed very light browny discharge on the paper. Now about two weeks ago I had really green discharge. I was taking the green pregnacare at that time and decided the two things could be related so I gave switched to the brown ones.  Has anyone else had any experience of pregnacare changing the colour of their cm or is this brown blood? Any answers gratefully received, I'm freaking out! Thanks xx

Replies

• Hi

It could be the vitamins. I take pregnacare. The browny coloured ones as well. Took them from start of pregnancy and im now 26 weeks and 1 day. At the start of pregnancy my wee was often a luminous yellow colour and at times yes my discharge was a bit darker when i wiped then the normal milky colour.

I should have asked my midwife but it soon went so i left it. I would say though to actually ask your midwife regarding this with it being a green colour and now to a brown. Could be the vitamins or could be pregnancy related. Best to get checked though x
  • Hi Haleigh

Thanks so much for your reply. I know it sounds completely mad but I stopped taking the pregnacare on Saturday and now everything is back to normal...Maybe it's a coincidence, but it seems strange. So anyway, I will keep an eye on it and if it starts again now I'm off the pregnacare I will def go to docs as you recommend

• Are you taking any other brand? As you do need to take them. Ive heard tesco vitamins are good as they had the same problem with pregnacare. You could try them?x