Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in August 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how is everyone doing?

Hi how is everyone doing? Im now 12w2d and have my booking appointment on weds and scan on friday. Im so excited but also worried coz I have been so ill with morning sickness and then a chest infection for the last few weeks,  I spend 2 days up the hospital on a drip coz I couldn't keep any food or drink down and now worry what affect this could have on the baby.

Anyways I hope you are all well and that this forum gets busy soon x

Replies

• Options
    Oh no. Hope you are feeling better. I am now 13 weeks plus 5 and I am starting to feel much better now! Good luck for Friday x
  • Options
    Hope you're feeling better!

It's our scan on Friday too! Hope yours goes well. Xxx.
  • Options

ILMG i had that and the baby was fine at my scan so try not to worry. its you that it affects not the bubba image

I'm now off meds which is a relief as the ant sickness ones were making me feel hungry all the time! 

BB x

• Options

Im feeling much better thank you. Had booking appointment today and midwife listen to the heart beat,  was amazing to hear.

Looby good luck for Friday,  what time is your scan? Mine is 12 x

• Options
    Glad you're feeling better.

Ours is at 8.40 so nice and early xxx.
  • Options

Glad to hear you are feeling better image

Good luck for your scans girls!! Xx

• Options
    Good luck for your scans today girls x
  • Options

Thanks ladies,  I will let you know how I get on x

• Options

how did you get on today ladies? xx

• Options

My scan went great, baby measured 13w 2d so due the 20th August. The baby was so active and wouldn't stay still lol 

Xloobyx how did you get on? X

• Options

Fantastic news x

• Options
    Fab news ILMG!

All was good at our scan too, measured 12+9 and due 23rd August! Baby was active at first but then went to sleep so they could get all the measurements. Such a relief seeing them again! Xxx.
  • Options
    Stupid thumbs! Measured 12+6 haha!!
  • Options

Lol glad everything went ok xxloobyxx. Hopefully now we can all relax and watch our bellys grow x

• Options
    Great news x
  • Options
    How are the bumps coming ladies? I'm still not convinced mine is any bigger than my usual tum haha!
  • Options

I have a little bump now but I thought it would be bigger as this is number 4. have you felt any movements yet? X

• Options
    I have a little bump. Definitely bigger than last time! Can't get work trousers on! Treated myself to some lovely maternity tops so wearing them now! Think have felt some little movements. Now 15 plus 2 x
  • Options

Im going to go maternity clothes shopping next month, allie were did you get your tops from? I dragged hubby to mothercare today to have a look at double buggy's as our car boot is very small so that was exciting. I have felt a pressure kind of pushing feeling but nothing I can 100% say was baby but I am only 14w 3d x

• Options
    Jojo Maman Bebe. Bit of a treat but been saving for a while x