Forum home Birth clubs

Welcome to Due in November 2014!

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenBX and it's lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in the same month as you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the BX team, please do shout!

Replies

• Hi ladies!

I got my BFP yesterday, EDD is 8th November! This is my 2nd baby, my dd will be 3 in a month! 

Hope you're all doing ok & looking forward to sharing our pregnancies!! 

Xx

• Hi mummytaylor2. Really nice to 'meet' you - and congratulations!

Sounds like Bonfire Night (or thereabouts) is likely also to be birthday-party night round your house from this year on!

• Hey, I'm due around the 7th November. And congratulations. Xx

• Hi everyone

I got my BFP this morning, due date is 10th November. This will be my 2nd baby, I already have a 3 year old little boy.

Really looking forward to sharing our pregnancies! x
  • Hi Sarahlouise96 and Chalky.

Really nice to see you here - and congrats on those BFPs!

• Thank you! x
  • Hey ladies .

I'm 23 I've been ttc for 2 1/2 years after coming off the horrible injection don't ever get it .

Finally got my BFP on 21st February am so happy didn't think I would ever fall .

I am due 2nd November 2014 .
  • Hi All,

I have a dd who is 4 & have been ttc baby #2 since Aug 2012. After 2 mcs last year (Feb & July) I got my BFP on Friday. Due date will be around the 8th Nov.

Best wishes to everyone & h & h 9 months x x

• Hi I am due november it is my 3rd was a little surprise! Dd days is 6 and ds 4 image

• Congratulations all!! X
  • Hello! Finally got a bfp yesterday evening after a horribly complicated journey to get here. Still very cautious - I tested early and will hopefully be due 21.11.14. I have a three year old with additional needs, also complicated.

Looking forward to getting to know you all... I really hope I can stick around!

L x

• Good luck hun! Hopefully everything goes well for you! X
  • Hi everyone!! I'm due 3rd November and this is baby number 3!

• Hey Dutchwifey! You're the same due date as me image

• Hi, I'm due 20th November. Congratulations all xxx
  • Hi girls. Got my bfp yesterday and I am due 28th November!! Supastar so pleased to see you here!! Cant wait for us all to have scans, so excited!!! Xx

• Congratulations x Levi pink x!!! Xx
  • Thank you!! Congrats to you too xx

• Congrats to all ladies on this forum and especially nice to see Levi in the pregnancy forum. Whoop whoop xxxx

• Thanks Levi! I didn't announce in the forum because I felt a bit mean when you were waiting to find out if your IVF had been successful. So so happy to be bump buddies, & looking forward to comparing symptoms x x