Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pregnant so soon after miscarriage? ?

Hi ladies. Wondering if someone could give me advice. I m.c in January at 8wks. And it completely devastated me and my hubby as it would of been our first. Yesterday it dawned on me my period was late so in a panic I ran out on my lunch hour and got a pregnancy test. Now in a bit of daze I lifted the first one I seen and its a predictor early pregnancy test. Not one id used before. Did the test and a vivid positive Line appeared. Now I was at the doctor last wk getting blood tests and nothing was mentioned when those results came back? Could I be pregnant? I I really dont want to get my hopes up or my hubands. Would really appreciate the advice ladies.xx

Replies

• i would say you very likely could be hun. if i was you id go and get another test that you feel confident with.

a lot of ladies fall pregnant quickly after mc.

xx

• Hi puddy. Went out a lunch and got 2 clear pregnancy tests and they are both positive! I am beyond thrilled image now just want to get to my doctor and make sure everything ok. So so so happy. Xx
  • Hi huni yippie!!!

i m/c 24/12/2013 via d&c and was pregnant again by mid feb! im now 6wks + 1 day lol

• yay!!!!!! congrats hunny big huge hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• so so thrilled! thankyou girls!xx