Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Anyone in there 9th week

Hello ladies just curious to find out whats been happening with symptoms in your 9th week and if your showing yet image xx

Replies

• Im not there yet 8 and a half weeks but am showing and other people notice it too lol. Been feeling alot better this week and hoping its because I have had a few days off work... didnt know how I could cope with feeling as bad as I did.

Crying alot today lol.
  • Last weekend i was crying alot that much infact i actually couldnt stop myself i sat downstairs in the kitchen and i still woke my partner up with crying and he was upstairs lol its normal though to have a wee cry here and there made me feel better to be honest xx
  • Glad to know it might be an 8 week symptom then lol. Cos I was like this one night at 6 weeks and the week by week for that week said that crying is most common at 6 weeks.

what symptoms are u having? Have you got morning sickness, its meant to start tapering off soon and peaks round about week 9. Is yours getting slightly better? xxx
  • Im always feeling sick but ive only been sick a handful of times now image i cant drink milk because ive figured out that was making me sick it just wasnt settling in my belly (i love my cereal aswell :'( lol) im always 24/7 feeling really tired half the time i cant keep my eyes open lol i do get headaches no sure if thats normal though :/ my boobs feel like there ready to drop off due to pain haha all in all im having a wonderful time lmao but hopefully i will be feeling better soon because i have a family holiday coming up in april and really dont want to be boring lol wbu apart from the crying how have u been xx
  • Hopefully you'll be better by april... im intendimg too. I have been feeling awful up to the last couple of days. Been so exhausted, weak, pale, sore boobs, constant nausea but omly been sick a few times. Hate most smells and people who smell of fags or perfumes on buses or in queues lol.

That's now minimal and hoping its only because I have had a weeks holiday from work. Thankfully going back tomorrow for 4 days then have 10 more days off. I am hoping I feel as rubbish as ever so I can feel reassured.

Feel really down today. I need to buy food and iron school uniforms and not in the mood for it. Xx
  • Aww that makes both of us been feeling down since i opened my eyes its just no good eh think a wee hot bubble bath light some candles will relax me and cheer me up think its just one of those days and not to mention its sunday a day i hate because its soooo boring and ive nothing exciting to do image but i hope you feel better soon hunni you know if you need someone to talk to im here as well as all the other lovely ladies that are here too xxx

• Aww thanks but it will pass. Wish I have a bath, that would be lovely.. I need a shower but been putting it off.

Sorry to hear your a bit down too. Sundays are dull tho, was just watching the curling on tv lol. Xxx