Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

maxi cosi mura 4

anyone have this or know anything about it? is it bulky easily fitted into small boots?

thanks
KJ>x

Replies

• I had my heart set on this... but we actualy found it in mothercare yesterday and it was huge... the back wheels are so wide, it would never fit through my hallway. If it did fit in my car (Yaris) there would be no room for anything else. Back to the drawing board. If you had a big house and a big car I'd say go for it cos it really is lovely. But it was easily one of the widest pushchairs we saw yesterday.
  • Oh no im gutted :\(!! i think its the coolest looking buggy out there! we have a 3 wheeler at the mo but changed our car & when the back seats are up or even just 1 it wont fit, was hoping for the mura 4 to use for our next one too - how disapointing!! but thanks so much i was just gonna order it & hope for the best image!

KJ.x
  • I've bought the mura 3 and i really like it, although havent actually used it yet!

It is a bit bigger, but I felt it was more secture to push, and felt more stable than some others.

It fits ok in my car (an 06 micra) and I really like it.
  • I really like the look of the Mura 4. We originally looked at the Mura 3 but were advised against a 3 wheeler because of stability. We have a Ford Focus so our boot is huge so would have no probs there but stupidly I never even thought about getting it through the house?!!!
    Our second choice would be the Metro Venture Travel System from Babies R Us which is quite funky looking and really good value for money. Not to mention it folds up tiny. Only thing is, unlike the Mura 4 you haven't got the option of parent facing!
    http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Travel-systems/Metro-Venture-Travel-System-in-Black(0026646)?cm_mmc=Feed-_-Google Base-_-N/A-_-Metro Venture Travel System in Black

Oh the decisions!!

Shell xx

[Modified by: floss78 on April 21, 2009 07:39 PM]

• Hi,

I have the Maxi Cosi Mura 4. I absolutely love it. My only regret is that i didn't buy it sooner as i started out with the Silvercross 3D and although i was generally happy with that choice the Mura is something else! The back wheels are quite wide but I haven't found it to be a problem yet. It is easily the smoothest and lightest pram to push i've ever tried. We tend to keep the Mura in the hallway and the Silvercross in the boot of our car but I've put the Mura in the car and although it's not the smallest pram when folded I don't think there would be too much trouble getting it into a smaller car boot. The only slight gripe with it is the size of the shopping basket - can't get an awful lot in there but then i think all prams seem to be like that these days.

I would def recommend it!

Claire & Olivia x
  • Where did You buy the mura 4?

is not available in toysrus