Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2014

Welcome to Due in December 2014

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenBX and it's lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in the same month as you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the BX team, please do shout!

Replies

• Hi, my name is Becat and I'm 32, this is my 4th baby, I have a son Ian who sadly was born too soon, I have a daughter Genevieve who is 3, she will be 4 in August and a daughter Matilda who is 2, 3 in December!

I forums out I was pregnant on Mother's Day, it was a shock but a lovely one! I think I'm due 9th December which makes me 5+1 xxx

• Oops, I'll try again!!

I've literally just found out I'm pg - due dec 17th so very early days and I'm a bit cautious due to a previous MMC. I have two gorgeous boys who are 2 and 4 yrs old and am 33.

Looking fwd to chatting image

• Hi,

I found out I was pregnant a couple of weeks ago. I am 6 weeks today. I have 2 boys nearly 4 and 2.

I am due 3rd December! Very excited to be part of a due in group again. Although have had to change my name as no idea on last password or user name!!

• It's been a while since I was on here too! It's amazing how quickly yo. Forget pregnancy symptoms etc xxx

• Hi I'm Billie expecting No 4 not sure of the dd  as I had a mc nearly 8 weeks ago & not had an af before finding out (total shock) on Thursday we're expecting again

I have a ds Oakley who is 8   9 in December

dd Mika who is 3  4 in December

And ds Bailey who is 2 in October

Got really strong lines & lots of symptoms this time (didn't as much with mc) feeling quite worried/scared most of the time after  last time so bear with me if I come across a nervous 4th time mum lol

Will be nice to get to know you all   xx

• Oooh, lovely to see you all here! 

BeckyAndEve: welcome back. How lovely to find out on Mother's Day!

Ruth77: so sorry to hear about your previous MMC. Really hoping this one 'sticks'. And ooh at this being your 3rd - I have 3; it's a good number!

PASH: welcome back, too! If you need any help with remembering your password etc, just shout - and we'll help.

Mumofthree: gosh, what a shock! But a lovely one. And ha! at being a nervous 4th time mum..

• Hi everyone I'm Debbie,  I'm 32, 33 in June, OH is 37.  I just found out I was pregnant yesterday with my first baby, I think im about 5 weeks, due 11 December 2014. I've got a Dr's appointment arranged for 22 April 2014 to get checked out. I was 22DPO when I found out, was only getting faint lines but did a clear blue which suggested 3-4 weeks pregnant. Im feeling pretty tired, getting cramps like going to get AF. I really need to change my diet was a bit poor before so need to get that sorted asap.

• Evening Ladies, I am Ali , 31, Married and have 3 boys !! 9, 6 and 3 (tomorrow morning ) so you can see every 3 years the broody bug gets me lol !!!! Baby Is due on the 9th of Dec and I found out on hubbys 30th birthday. Feeling good so far but The sickness does not normally get me until 8 weeks so I know whats coming !!    x x x

• Hi Butterfly31 and Babycakes0407: a big welcome to you both!

One of you expecting your first; one expecting your fourth (happy birthday to your littlest one for today, Babycakes0407) - it's great to have such a good mix of folks. image

• Hi everyone,

My name is Sara I'm 28, my OH is 30, we've been sort of trying for a baby for more than a year now, and yesterday I just had a feeling that I needed to do a pregnancy test, I was obssessed by it a year ago but for the past 6 months I was more focused on getting fit and healthy that I wasn't very concerned, but yesterday something told me I had to the test, so bought one (one of the cheapest one as I was conviced it was going to be negative again, but it was to just not to think about it again) and got home and did the test... Got a very faint line, so I was doubting if I was or wasn't, asked here and everyone told me it was deffo positive, so this morning I did it again and it was slightly more strong, so called the GP for an appointment thinking he was going to book me for tomorrow or so, and he booked me for an appointment 30 mins after the call, went there and it's confirmed... image the result is still very faint because it's still early in the pregnancy, but the doctor confirmed it, so I'm definitely over the moon, so happy I can't stop smiling every time I think of it, as it's my dream coming true image According to the doctor the estimate due date is 16th December image

Congrats to all of you image

• Hello everyone! I'm Lorna, I'm 29 and mummy to a gorgeous 4yr old daughter image I used to come on here a lot when I was ttc and pregnant with my dd so I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here image I'm due around 1st December so I think that makes me 6+3(or 4?) x

• Hi everyone, 

Sorry for being a pain but I'm really new at this so there are a couple of acronyms that I'm not understanding like the "af", "ttc" and "bfp" so I hope you don't mind me asking what they mean.

Thank you so much image

• Hi SaraSilva af is aunt flo meaning period. TTC is trying to conceive and bfp is big fat positive. I takes a while getting used to

• Thank you for the explanations Butterfly31 image I bet by December I'll know almost all the acronyms being used here eheh image

• Hi SaraSilva im sure you will, just end up picking them up by reading other posts, although I think there was a guide going around a while ago too imageimage

• Hello ladies can I join, I'm due the 21st of December I think so still very early days. I had a miscarriage two months ago so I'm worrying about every little thing. I'm 37 and have two daughters aged 13 and nearly 10, this will be my first with my OH x
  • Heres a link to a website that goes through the abbreviations Sarasilva imagehttp://www.babycenter.com/community-help-abbreviations

Hi Alijo, I'm due on 17th and have had a previous loss too - I totally get the worrying about every little thing. Hopefully first tri will fly - once I've had my scan and seen if everything is alright I usually calm down some!! Congratulations image x
  • Thanks Ruth not sure when I will gets scan over here hopefully I won't have to wait too long. Yeah I can't wait for the first trimester to be over already! Not much between our due dates do u know when your scan date is?
  • Thank you very much for the link Ruth image And welcome to the group Alijo image 

• Thanks sara, had anyone had any spotting? Since Saturday once or twice a day when I have wiped I have noticed a tiny bit of brown, anyone else have this, it's kind of scary because of my miscarriage a couple of months ago. I'm only 4+2