Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Mums in North London?

Hi there,

I was just wondering are there any mums or mums to be living in North London?
I already put a sort of an offer, but I don't want to make this in to a spam, so therefore I thought I'd use this thread to partially get all the North London mums to get together and partially to find someone who would possibly be interested in my services.

Like I said, I do not want to be a pain and put my offer up all the time, so I am making this one to kind of see if anyone's interested in this.

I know that it seems very add like, but I am putting this up not only for myself but for the reason, that I am planning to be a mum soon as well and I have worked in nurseries and simply would not trust my baby with any of that, therefore I am setting this up to ensure that all the requirements of children are met.

Hope to hear from you!

Kat

Replies

• THE CHEAPEST NURSERY IN NORTH LONDON IS HAVING IT'S OPEN DAY!

We invite all the parents for our open day!  -Are you looking for a daycare centre where your child is well looked after? -Are you interested in your child's development? -Are you on a waiting list for a nursery but would like to find a place for your child until that? -Are you looking for a nursery that is reasonably priced? -Are you looking for a nice environment? -Do you wish to change your nursery but don't know where to start? -Is your baby too young at the moment but you would like to know your options? -Do you want more than just a faceless company?   Just drop in any time SATURDAY, 17th of May 2014 10:00 - 18:00!   Have a look, have a chat! See what we are doing and offering. No contracts need to be signed, no commitments made, just see who we are, meet us and see for yourself! Every parent and child is welcome, regardless of your future plans nursery wise.   For more information contact us on forestkittens@gmail.com, over the phone: 02083414612 or just write a message here on Facebook.   See you tomorrow!   Kind  regards, Forest Kittens Nursery
    https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif