Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

EXTREMELY faint line

Hi all, Me and my partner have been trying for baby number two for a few months now with no luck until this morning, maybe! I took a cheap Sainsbury's own pregnancy test and I swear I can see a very, very faint positive line but I don't know if it's just me going to bit mad. I wasn't even going to bother testing this morning because I had mild stomach cramps which felt like I was about to come on but I did anyway, I don't know why I do this to myself, lol. I was in a bit of a bad mood all day yesterday too which made me think the dreaded period was coming. Upon doing the test this morning I thought it was negative but when I picked it up and held it closer to my face I could see the faintest line. I took the test apart too and I could still see it. I don't know what to think. I was due on on the Saturday just gone but I'm not really regularly. Could something have leaked onto the line to get it to show up? Should I test again tomorrow or will that be too soon? Help, I'm becoming obsessed, lol. Xx

Replies

• i would test again with a first response i know they cost a bit but you get better results, good luck x do u have the test u did this morning? wondered if u could upload a pic 

• I tried to take a photo but nothing showed up in it. I think I'm going to go to Saintsbury's after work and get a digital test or two, lol.

The stomach cramps I had have gone now but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. Xx
  • Just for your info, apparently the digital tests aren't as sensitive as the early response tests. Good luck with testing xx

• I've been to the shops tonight and brought two digital tests. I don't know whether I should do one tomorrow though, I don't want to be disappointed! image X
  • Let us know... how many days past ov are you? x

• I did a digital test this morning and its positive! I thought it might not work as it says minimum 18 days after you last had sex. Yay! image

It was only a Sainsburys own so it didn't tell me how many weeks. I can't wait! Xx
  • ???? ah congratulations so happy for you image xx

• Thanks! I'm so happy. Its going to be hard over the next few weeks keeping it quiet though, I want to shout it from the roof tops! Xx