Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TMI - need advice

this is very much tmi but on cd 43 in the morning i had quite a lot of thick gloppy slightly off white egg White consistency discharge when i wiped.  i'm on cd 47 im really irritable every little thing is getting to me and i feel like im going to scream. is this af on the way or has anyone had this ?

Replies

• Options

have you tested yet? i had this (not as much) around ovulation and a few days before i got my bfp xx

• Options

i tested on monday i think and BFN 

• Options

might be worth testing again xx

• Options
    Took another pg test today fmu and BFN so don't think I am
  • Options

Im sorry image might be worth going to the doc xx

• Options

they will just say ive not ovulated 

• Options

its worth asking for some bloods to be taken xx

• Options

Hi KD3,

Just wanted to say I am having the same cm, however I am on CD 18 following a lap and hyst on 6/5/14. I believe mine is Ovulation related...I guessimage anyhow....A blood test may help settle any uncertainties about pregnancy.

• Options
    The thing is getting a blood test y doctors are useless and will just blame it on my pcos I will givent another week if no AF next Monday I will go on cd 50 now thanks for the advice means a lot xx
  • Options

Your very welcome..  can's say I fully understand as I have endometriosis which is quite the opposite of PCOS.However my sister has PCOS and is struggling through TCC as well. Thankfully her Dr. is supportive has her on metformin to regulate cycles. Wish you the best!image

• Options
    Thank you xx