Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My baby girl is here and gorgeous

Ho ladies, Was induced thursday morning laboured for 20hours then had an emergency section as had been 5 cms dialated for 12 hours with no progression. Phoebe was born at 2110hrs on 20/06/2014 We only left hospital this morning as we have both been a bit unwell. So pleased to finally be home Hope everyone is doing ok Xx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations Libby. I hope you're both feeling better. Glad you're both home x
  • Options

Congrats hun, glad ur well. Take it easy c sec recovery is hard I was ill also, 20 weeks and 9 lots of anti biotics later I'm still not healed properly so take as much help as u can get and enjoy ur new bundle! X

• Options

Congratulations, libbybaby1!

And welcome to the world, Phoebe - what a lovely name!

• Options
    Congrats!

Love the name image x
  • Options

Congratulations! Hope you are both doing well x

• Options

Congratulations Libby , hope you are both feeling much better now , lovely name , well done x x 

• Options
    Congratulations Libby. How are you both recovering??
  • Options
    Thanks tulip, congratulations to you too on the safe arrival of ivy, phoebes doing really well im sill in a lot of pain but hoping things will get easier with time xxx
  • Options
    Thank you.

Take it really slowly. My c section experience taught me I did too much too soon and ended up taking longer to recover. It's a marathon not a raceimage

Hope phoebe is doing well x