Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• hi huni 

if u are 3 months late i would ask for a scan xx 

good luck xx

• I took another test this morning and it did the same thing again. Positive at first but now its negative. I hope someone can help me figure this out bc my belly is getting bigger. Thanks for the response. image
  • Thats very odd have you tried using a clear blue digital might be able to give you a better answer if your that late, or ask the doctors to take some bloods apart from that im really not sure xx

• I took a morning pee test said I was pregnant then took one this afternoon it said I was not we already have told everyone we were
  • it happens, morning pee will give you a stronger result, give it a few days and test again, good luck

• Hello I'm 4 days late on my period I've done 6 tests over the last 2 days and its showing I'm pregnant but the line is very faint! Am I pregnant ??
  • Hi? I am about 12 days late on so i have took a test and the faintest line ever has come up? can anyone helpimage

• I have done two tests today and both came up with a faint line I'm not due on for 2 more days and both were normal tests not test early ones could I be pregnant
  • So I have an irregular period usually 56 days so I skip a whole month. Last period I had was April 24th no may which is usual then no June. Last time me n my boyfriend did anything was may 18th. We have been together 10 years and I'm quit excited if so. Took took 3 test in June all negative. Took another test on 7/7 very faint like woke up the next morning took another faint again. Took two more today one was faint which was with fmu. Took another later today and negative took a clear blue digital negative. I'm so confused go to the doctor Monday just would like some incite on what yall thinks going on
  • Won't let me put pics idk why
  • hi Everyone got a test last July 2 and I'm 4 days delayed that day and came up with faint line then after 3 days got a spotting for 5 days.Is it possible that I'm pregnant?I made a test after a week but the result was negative.I had the symptoms of feeling tired,nausea,bloated headache everyday and now constipated.

Please help me on this Thanks a lot image

• hi Everyone got a test last July 2 and I'm 4 days delayed that day and came up with faint line then after 3 days got a spotting for 5 days.Is it possible that I'm pregnant?I made a test again after a week but the result was negative.I had the symptoms of feeling tired,nausea,bloated headache everyday and now constipated.

Please help me on this Thanks a lot image

• How do u post pics
  • I have been TTC for 2 months now. Last month i was 4 days late and spent tons of money on tests and even an ultra sound only to find out i was just late because of stress. I am due for my period today. I took 3 tests yesterday evening. 1 was a first response, 1 was a cheap walgreens and 1 was an EPT. The first 2 showed very faint lines, which i have included pics of below. The EPT was negative which i have read is less sensitive. I took 2 more tests this morning thinking the morning urine would be more concentrated and the lines would be darker but this time i took another cheap walgreens test and another EPT. Now they are both negative. Sorry for large pic, dont know how to resize. I know i am being impatient but i am so confused. Any advice or opinions?

https://us-mg204.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_29737550_AEZ3w0MAABAtU8kkyQAAANStUys&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1

https://us-mg204.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2_0_0_1_29736667_AFB3w0MAABCNU8kkGAAAALrQTS8&pid=4&fid=Inbox&inline=1

• cant see pics x

• Hello I'm just being curious if I am pregnant or not as 2 days ago I took a clear blue pregnancy test and it was negative in 3 minutes but then I looked again yesterday and there is a faint positive so I took another one which I had spare and it was a faint positive again. Just wondering if I am pregnant or not. Thankyou xx
  • Hi I have polycycyic ovaries so my periods r here therd n everywhere (only a couple a year) I had a period may missed june had one july its now august n ive not had one yet ive had abitof nasea bsckache n heartburn so I did a cheap test (from home bargains) eith my first wee yyesterday mornin (19/8/14) n it came up wiyh a very very faint line (I showed the hubby to see if he saw it too n he did) Ive done a clear blue digital this morning (first wee again) n it came up saying not pregnant so what am I? Were crossing our fingers
  • Hi girls I wonder if anyone could help me.. March this year i found out I was pregnant sadly I miscarried on may the 6th me and my partner have been trying again, im not due on my period for a few nore days but ive been getting hot flushes and headaches often signs I had with my first pregnancy. I took a test yesterday its seemed to be negative and after 20 minutes I looked again and spotted a very faint pink line in the test window, so today I took another and within minutes a faint line appeared. Really dont know what to think a simple yes or no would be so much easier. Hope someone can help in anyway image xx
  • I've had a very faint second line for over a week now where I would have to show it up to the light and my husband would always say it's not so I thought I was going mad, so I got a clear blue and did it this morning and it's a BFP ???? with 1-2 weeks so pleased and that's with me being 4 DBP. The others test I got cheap off the net that said they was extra sensitive I guess they wasn't that good but with me doing them everyday it didn't cost lots. I've always confirm my pregancys with clear blue but was worried it was too early. Hope this helps someone as I was on here reading post about everyone's second lines being faint xx
  • congrates Katy7 image happy and healthy 9 months being sent your way xx