Forum home Babies Baby

Coping with three children under 4 years old

I'm wondering if anyone has been or is in the same position. I am currently 22 and pregnant but when I have this baby in April 2015 I will be 23 and have a newborn, 17 month old and 3 and a half year old. I'd like some advice on coping and not missing anyone out. The eldest will be at nursery for 3 hours each morning so any advice on coping in mornings as well as he has to be at school for 8:20am. My fianc?? works away so he will only be at home on weekends and both my parents and his work so I don't have much help. All advice is appreciated. (This pregnancy was unplanned but still going ahead with it). Thanks

Replies

• Hi hun, congratulations on your pregnancy, I haven't got that much advice, but didn't want to read and run.  All I can tell you is that you will be fine, it's mad and hectic, but you'll be ok.  On the morning front the only thing I would say is get everything for your eldest ready and by the door the night before, leave plenty of time for the shoe and coat putting on drama, and don't worry bout getting the baby dressed etc before going out......there's plenty of time later on, or not at all x x x