Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Abbreviations! Help!

Hi I was wondering if there's a list of abbreviation meanings on the site somewhere? I worked out a couple, but I was trying to read posts last night and it was literally like a foreign language! Lol. X

Replies

• Not sure there is a list but here are some that I have come across on this site:

OPK - Ovulation Prediction Kit

BFP - Big Fat Positive (pregnancy test)

BFN - Big Fat Negative

DH/DF/OH/DD/DS/LO - Dear Husband/Dear Fiance/Other Half/Dear Daughter/Dear Son/Little One

AF - Aunt Flo (period)

TTC - Trying To Conceive

DTD - Do The Deed (sex)

BD - Baby Dance (sex)

DPO - Days Past Ovulation

CD - Cycle Day

2WW - 2 Week Wait

Probably some I have missed so if there any specific ones you want to know then post and I will try to answer them for you image I was also baffled when I first joined the site so you are not alone x

• Good question Broody-Moo!! And thanks for the list AngWass2! I'm relatively new to all this and was struggling! Also just realised I've been calling my husband OH instead of DH, he will be offended that he was relegated! Lol.image

• Glad I asked a useful question. image) I would never have guessed some of them! Lol. Thanks. X
  • There's an even longer list here - Our forum abbreviations