Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 Faint Line Tests Positive(ish)/2 Digital Negative

hi ladies - hoping you can help me confirm or deny.  i am on day 27 of a usual 24 day cycle.  i have taken 2 digital tests that say NOT PREGNANT.  Took a CVS brand test below and a First Response and I "think" they are positives but the digital tests indicated otherwise.  are digital usually that sensitive if you are a couple days late and getting lines on other tests?

any feedback is much appreciated thank you!!

day 27 - 13 dpo first response

Day 26 - 12 dpo CVS

(pardon the pee) 

Replies

• Options

Digitalis are a lot less sensitive hun I'd say looking at those lines theyre positive, congrats!! Try again with a digi in a few days x

• Options

Loo looks positive to me and has picked up HCG levels .... Congratulations

• Options

Def look positive.... Digitals are not as sensitive from what people say. Congrats!

• Options
    Aww congrats! Definite positive! Digital are not as sensitive and definitely no good unless you are a few days late and even then you can get a false bfn. I would test again in a couple of days, the expensive ones don't always turn out to be the best which is a shame considering the money you can end up paying!!
  • Options

Looks positive to me I'm having the same problem, I have the symptoms and I can make out the faintest line. What does everyone think, positive or negative?

http://webkit-fake-url://6CD2FDBF-901E-490F-8040-A65DBB140DF9/imagepng

http://webkit-fake-url://7ED5FED7-58EA-4364-8B7A-56D3FE680834/imagepng

• Options
    Don't know if it's just me but pics aren't loading Jackie. Did you want to try again or maybe it's just me?
  • Options

Can you see them now? I'm aware its the smallest line

• Options
    Yeah I can, and I can see the line too! How soon did you test? Definitely can see a line though. Try another in a couple of days to see if the line is darker. Would say based on those pics though a positive!! X
  • Options

Thank you for your help I'm really hoping you're right! X

• Options

thank you ladies and yes jackie i see it too!  

• Options
    I would say they are positive image I did a clear blue digital and it was negative, did a cheap test the next day and it was positive, I'm now 6 weeks.
  • Options

i would say yes to all the pics but give it a few  more days and you should see darker lines, good luck girls xx

• Options
    IMG_6615.png
  • Options
    I can't see anything Kamo, maybe try and upload again? X
  • Options

snap cant see any pic Kamo x

• Options
    My phone won't load it image
  • Options
    Yeah it won't load. The super cheap test was a clearer positive that the two clear blue tests I took later, though all had a faint positive
  • Options
    That's a shame. Do you have access to an ipad or comp? I can only upload from them. X
  • Options
    Aww congrats!! X
  • Options
    I have a tablet, my laptop isn't working properly