Forum home› Pregnancy› Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

miscarriage again😢😢😢

Hi , so sorry for all who experienced miscarriage. I read loads of forum to get information about miscarriage and what will happen next. I am 24 years old and have a son who is 3 years old. We tried to have baby in march Jan 2014 and get pregnant in April 2014 everything was normal and perfect. I went to midwife and she told me that i'm 10 weeks pregnant.she didnt checked heartbeat then i went back home.and at 12 week i started bleeding. I was freaked out, scared and cried alot. Me and my husband went to hospital and they send us back. And they gave us ultrasound time for next day. Then they did internal scan.they said baby had stop growing in 9th week. It was so painfull to hear. I was so desperate to b pregnant again. So we tried again and gt pregnan again in sep 2014.3 months later.in week 6 i saw brown spot and then in week 7 it was period pain and today im bleeding heavy...im so upset and dnt knw wot to do...it is so hard time for me...im scared now to gt pregnant again bcz may b same thing gna happen again with me???????????????? plz comment below wot shoul i do..

Replies

• Dear Sono. So sorry for your losses. I too have suffered 2 miscariages so understand what you are going through. If you need to talk or have any questions or worries please know that you can continue to post & i will do my best to help x

• Aww Sono, so sorry you're going through this. I had 2 miscarriages also and was very scared it would happen again. When I finally did get pregnant the 3rd time, everything went wonderful and I now have a beautiful little girl. Give yourself time to recover, but don't lose hope.
  • Thanx all of u for replying back ...charley how long u did wait to get pregnant again for 3rd time...actually when i got pregnant with 1 baby i was 60kg..but i gained way to much wait during pregnancy.i gained 27kg...then after 6 mnths i lost 18kg with no diet..but after 7 months gained back.now im overweight. Im 24 years old and my weight is 86kg...its so stressfull...is it possible that im miscarring cuz im overweight.
  • Oh sono, so sorry to hear this is happening to you. I've been through this too, and did go on to have another successful pregnancy 18months later.

I don't know if there's any rhyme nor reason why this happens to so many of us, but wishing you the very best.

• Sono, it took my husband and I a very long time to conceive the third time. We started trying the month after I miscarried and it took us just shy of 2 years to conceive again (22 months.) I miscarried the second time in January of 2012 and found out I was finally pregnant again in November of 2013.

We basically started trying as soon as my cycle was back, but that is because we figured it would take a while. The first pregnancy only took 3 months, the second took...i wanted to be a mom so badly
  • Emotionally I would say we probably started trying again too early...i really struggled after my 2nd miscarriage and eventually saw a counselor to help.
  • So nice to hear charley that after 2 mc's you went on to have a healthy pregnancy... I too am very scared at the prospect of a third miscarriage, despite knowing that I want to try again as I so badly not to be a mum