Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2015

edd for April 2015 :)

Guessing everyone has had their 12 week scans now so wondering when everyone's edd is? I am due with second baby on 8th April image won't be finding out the sex of this baby either, love the surprise at the end X

Replies

• My edd is 12th April with my 3rd baby undecided weather to find out the sex. I did with my 1st and not with my 2nd xx
  • It's so difficult making the decision though isn't it?. Part of me wants to know so I know if I can re use my LG bits, or if I need to buy new bits, but another part thinks you don't get many surprises in life.can't wait to see bubba again though image xx
  • I'm due 17th April with my 3rd baby image I found out the sex with my other 2 so think we are going to have a surprise this time! Although I think I'm having a boy as I haven't had any sickness at all x
  • I'm due the 20th April, this will be my fourth ????

Very excited!! Think we won't be finding out this time as we have with our others. And this is most definetly our last ????
  • Don't know why it keeps putting question marks instead of smiley faces!!!
  • I'm due 27th April with no5.

Will be having yet another surprise. Team Yellow all the way in this family image

• I'm due the 20th April, this will be my fourth ????

Very excited!! Think we won't be finding out this time as we have with our others. And this is most definetly our last ????
  • Yay for all the team yellows image those with more then 1 - what age gaps do you have between children? my LG is 15months atm so will be about 20/21months between them, very excited about close age gap but starting to wonder how things will pan out and if I'll manage when they are both here xx
  • For me there is 27months between my 1st and 2nd. 4yrs 5 months between my 2nd and 3rd. 29 months between my 3rd and 4th and there will be 5yrs 1 month between 4th and 5th.

My eldest will be 14 by the time this one arrives.
  • Hi ladies can I join my edd is 7th April my last baby will be dead on a year old xx

• Welcome Tina6. Of course u can join image congratulations. Are you finding out what you are having? X
  • Don't no why it had put it in blank for lol I went for a gender scan and took my daughter with me she the only girl and put it this way she cried as they said they think another boy image xx

• There's 4.6 months between my first 2 and my youngest will be nearly 3 when baby is due . I have 2 boys so hoping for s girl this time. I think where going to find out im just so curios. Tina are they unsure if def a boy? X
  • I have posted pic on other site and they said yep Deffo a boy I was hoping for a little girl but he is healthy that's all that matters image I cross my fingers it's a girl for you image xx

• Hi everyone first-time posting., I'm due 29 of April find out what I'm having in 2 weeks 😀fingers crossed for a boy