Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Missed miscarriage

So, 7 week scan (dates definite) showed small foetal pole and no heartbeat. Womb lining appears to be breaking up. Chance of it continuing, basically nil, but no bleeding, no nothing. Have to be scanned again next week but not sure what the point is. Can't say it's the best day of my life especially after so long trying and constant brick walls to get to here. Should've known it too good to be true. Bye x

Replies

• Oh no, WooH. My heart sank when I read your post this morning. We're all so sorry to hear your news.

We wish you so much love and strength in the days ahead.

And we hope that everyone else here can give you as much support and understanding as you've shown to others over the past year or so. We know how much of a rock of understanding you've been to so many others - now's our chance to repay you. We hope that's some small comfort to you.

• Oh no WooH.... Big big hugs my darling, am so sorry to read this and wanted to say if you want to talk to someone, you know where I am...  

Take care sweetie xx

• Oh I'm so sorry wooh...heartbreaking to read this. I hope you are beginning to feel a little better now. Sending you a big hug. X