Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2015

Welcome to Due in August 2015!

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenMFM and it's lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in August 2015, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout!

Replies

• Hi helen, 

Thanks for setting group up although think I may b on my own for a while as I got bfp at 10dpo so very early!! 

Xx

• Hi Peaches1980 and congrats on your BFP and being the first in member in our August 2015 Birth Club! Please do keep us posted on your progress and how you're doing.

• I am really hoping I will be joining this group.

Congratulations Peaches1980 :)

I am currently waiting for af to arrive.  I had a mc in may and since then my cycles have messed up, so they are currently between 26 days and 31 days.  Im on cd27 today xxx

• Oooh, big fingers crossed for you, Hayleyb1187!

• Thank you xxx

• Hello everyone 💝

Hi peach congratulations 💝

My due date will be on Aug 5 2015 c-section lolz I'm so excited , before I never thought I would be posting on threads that are due... And now I'm here and oh so happy...

Hello hyleb💝 baby dust to you

• Welcome to the club claire 10! Keep us posted on how you're doing. Looks like August is going to be a great month!

• Sure I will💝 

• oh im out :( fingers crossed I will be joining September instead.  Happy and healthy 9 months and congratulations to everyone else though :) xxx

• Oh no, Hayley. We're so sorry.image

We'll keep a special seat for you in Due in Sept, we promise...

• Hello 

can anyone advise if this to

them shows pregnant if so due in august.

8 days late period also all signs. 

• If its within the time frame you are pregnant ☺

Try to test again after two days because hcg levels increases after 48 hours☺

• Oh my Hayley 😥

Just don't loose hope everything will be OK, I'm sending you lots of my baby dust, 💝

• Hello! I'm currently 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant and due on 5th August. I'm pretty anxious as i had a miscarriage in September at 6 weeks but keeping my fingers crossed that all will be well this time! 

Hi to Claire and Peach! Hope you have very happy and healthy pregnancies! 

• Hello January 💝

I'm also due on Aug 5 csection ☺ we have the same date..

• Thanks Claire x

• Hi January14, congrats on your BFP - it can be really scary being pregnant again post miscarriage - i've been there and it's hard to let go of the paranoia. Good luck to you and keep us posted.

• hi 

i found out yesterday i am pregnant 5 test all BFP and dark ones at that 

i have pcos so high risk pregnancy but due around the 10th - 14th August got my first scan on 23rd December at 7 weeks due to the high risk of the pregnancy but so excited . been trying for nearly 3 years 

still cant quite believe it x

• KD3 - that is wonderful news! Glad you're being kept an eye on, and please keep us up to date on your scans.

• Yay!! Just found out I'm preggers for the first time! My birthday is August 18th just found out my babe's due date will be Aug 17 which is my sister's birthday (We are 2 years apart) Crazy! Excited for my little Leo in 2015!