Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy trying a top-of-the-range Braun thermometer, worth £50, for a MadeForMums product test?

Hello. We are looking for 25 parents of children under the age of 5 who'd like to join our latest MadeForMums product test, and put either Braun's new ThermoScan 7 with Age Precision ear thermometer or Braun's new No Touch + forehead thermometer through its paces.

To be a tester, you need to have at least 1 child under the age of 5.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you one of the thermometers for you to try out on your family and then we'll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

You'll get to keep the thermometer, worth £50, after the product test – and everyone who gives quality feedback on the Chat thread will also be put into a draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher.

Braun is the number 1 thermometer brand recommended by doctors and is renowned for its high-precision thermometers.

The Braun ThermoScan 7 with Age Precision ear thermometer (pictured below, left) has been developed to help you understand the temperature reading based on your child’s age – because the temperature of a fever varies as your child grows from baby to preschooler. It has a simple colour coded display, a pre-warmed tip and a night light.

The Braun No Touch + Forehead thermometer (pictured below, right) is the only thermometer which allows you take your child’s temperature by holding it up to 5cm away from your child’s forehead, as well as by holding it to the forehead itself. This means you can check a temperature without waking a child, or take several children’s temperatures in quick succession without having to worry about spreading bugs and germs.

Visit www.brauntherms.com for more details. 

If you'd like the chance to take part in this product test, please go here:

http://www.madeformums.com/competitions/win-the-chance-to-test---and-keep---a-state-of-the-art-braun-thermometer/1718.html

and complete all the details in the How to enter section.

If you'd like to post on this thread, too, to say you’re up for taking part, we might well look very kindly on you when selecting our testers! 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/83505.jpg

Replies

• I've signed up - fingers crossed...

• Signed up ???? I would love to see how accurate these are.

• Just signed up. Would be perfect to try on my two year old and baby number two coming in April!!

• Have signed up. Would love to test these as I am regularly checking my daughters temperature who is 6 months old but only have a cheap thermometer x

• done fingers crossed xx

• signed up! Would be looking to trial for day care set up too as very seem to find accurate ones! FX xxxx

• I've signed up I've been looking around for a new thermometer for a while and wondered how effective and accurate these are but always get put off by the price. Would be amazing to test it!

• http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Would love to try one of these as my son won't let me take his temp with a standard thermometer so this would be very handy for me.
  • Have 4 children including 2 under fives so plenty of opportunities for testing!

• i have 3 children under 5 my youngest is 4 week old and was 6 week premature. she has just recently come home and have to keep a constant check on temperature amongst other things. would be a great oppertunity to test this out and would be very usefull for myself ????

• Would love to tesy, me and my 2 little ones have been constantly poorly this winter so am always on the look out for a fever! 

• Thanks so much for signing up, all of you! 

Anyone else?

We're closing this thread to sign-ups for the product test at midnight today, so do please get your name in (and click through the pink link in our opening post to add your details to the How to enter section).

Good luck everyone!

• Ooh, sounds brilliant! I always have a battle on my hands trying to take under arm/tongue temps with my present (non fancy) digital thermometer! x

• Morning all. This sign up thread is now closed (we'll lock it to avoid confusion/disappointment).

Thanks so much to everyone who volunteered for the test. We'll now choose the 25 testers we need, and get started on the test.

We'll let you know what's happening when, we promise!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions