Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2015

Welcome to Due in October 2015!

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenMFM and it's lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in October 2015, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout!

Replies

• Hi all, i have been with my hubby 22 yrs since i was 15 he 17.we have 6 beautiful children.b19 b17 b11 b7 g5 g16months.we have had 6 mc over the years as well.on saturday i got my BFP second month ttc.so happy excited scared etc due 11th oct. 

• Hi mummy of 6, and a big welcome on being the first to due in October 15 birth club! Wow, what a fantastic brood you have already, but so sorry to hear about the multiple miscarriages.

Please keep us posted on your pregnancy, scans and what not, we want to hear all about it. And we're sure there will be some lovely ladies along soon enough to join you in this group.

• Hi I too am due in Oct. just got my BFP today. this is my 2nd pregnancy had a mc in November so lots of positive thoughts to all on this sticky bean xx

• Wow, congrats on your BFP lmcp14! And welcome to the club! Wishing you and mummy of 6 sticky beans all around.

• Hi just found out i am 2 weeks pregrant with my first baby due around October 

• Wow, welcome Natzy pants - looks like October's gonna be busy! Welcome to the club!

• Hi ladies! I got my BFP yesterday and am waiting on blood test results which I should have this afternoon. I am in Australia and this is our first baby, due approx 19th October. I'm nervous but excited and completely overwhelmed. We have been trying to 4 months and we conceived on our anniversary. I look forward to sharing this journey with you all image

• Hiya Pooks83 and welcome to October 2015 Birth Club!

• Happy shock! Apparently im due 5th Oct. My son is 11 so this is a huge gap. Be nice to chat to other expectant mums!

• Hi ladies, I'm about 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd due 5/6th october, looking forward to chatting to you all ???? already have a 4year old girl xx

• Hi danni232 & pod3010, Congratulations to both of you and welcome to the October 2015 Birth club!

• Hi!  I got my first bfp on sat, very faint so did again on Monday and much clearer! I'll be due around October 21St!! First baby and first month trying, feeling very lucky, it's not quite sunk in yet! 

When will you be contacting doctor/midwife? X

• A warm welcome Ccme! And may your superfertility be spread amongst every one here! Huge congrats! x

• Thank you! A psychic once told me I was extra fertile haha.I he must have been right! 

• Hi everyone. I got my bfp 26th Jan so am 7 weeks pregnant with baby number 2, due first week in October. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy pregnancy x 

• Hi all got my bfp this morning image this is my 3rd got a not so lb 14 and a lg 4 will b lovely to share this experience together image xxx

• Hi everyone

I got my bfp this morning. I'm two weeks gone. this is my first. so excited yet so nervous. I turned 40 recently so hoping my age wont affect this. still in so much shock. looking forward to sharing this experience with everyone xx

• Hi everyone

I found out Friday I am expecting number 3 around 10th October. Came as a bit of a shock to be honest but getting my head around it now! xx

• So glad you found us gertie, linz1234, sio39! And a lovely warm welcome to Carlyplus3 - a big cheer to October 2015!

• Hi all,how are u all feeling?   Im 5weeks 3 days today and feeing a little sick today from experience I shall be feeling really sick in the next week.  I'm having the worry moment today can't wait till my first scan next week to check all going well. I have my midwife appointment booked for 11th march when I will be just over 9 weeks. Xx