Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I going mad?

I have been TTC for 4 months with vedy regular pre painless/hormoal periods. I am one week away from my period date and I feel strange and have A few things which I think could be my inaction!. 

i took a test and I think I can see a very very very faint second line can anhome else? If my dates are right I would be 2 weeks max. 

Help! 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/83877.jpg

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/83878.jpg

Replies

• Since my last post ive discoverd the term evaporation line! Does anyone think this is what it is and I am getting my hopes up?

• Evaporation lines have no colour to them hun. A positive line will either be pink or blue. When I got caught I knew I was pregnant, did a test a week before like yourself and it showed up negative, did one 2 days before my period n it still showed up negative n then I waited until I actually missed my period did clear blue n they showed positive. 

Good luck xx

• I can see a very faint line. It doesn't look like an evap line as it does have colour in. I would give it a few days and test again. My tests looked like this until I was 2 days late. 

• I think i see it - but you know you just have to test again in a few days! Good luck and let us know!

• Aha, found your post. Yes hun, I think that's a positive!!!! At least I hope it is as mine is just as faint and I'm counting that as a positive too!!! Good luck, test again in the morning and see if it's a tiny bit darker?? Eeeee how exciting!!! xx

• I am shaking reading all of your posts!

TINK89 since this test I have done another one and no stronger line, I spoke to teabag81 on another post and worked out my dates properly with some help as my periods have been all over the place since coming off the pill and I am actually late, I have dreams of telling my partner on VDAY if this is positive so unless my period comes i plan to take another test in 2 days time.

I still feel very peaky and all period based signs have stopped, I have to say I dont think I am I think I am just getting my hopes up.

Will keep you informed thank you for taking the time to reply.

X

• Any news Alba B??? xx

• Hi, 

sorry not been on here for a few days 

my period came image 

going to be able to put the ovulation strips to good use this month! If I dont conceive this month I'm going to go to see my gp. 

Thanks for for asking hope your ok x 

• Hi Alba B, sorry to hear AF came, I hope you are ok, Sending lots of baby dust your way. X