Forum home Babies Baby

Is Ashton Kutcher right? Should there be more nappy-changing facilities in men's loos?

Hello

Ashton Kutcher (Mila Kunis' other half and new dad to baby Wyatt Isabelle) has been in the press today, after he posted on his Facebook page, complaining about the lack of baby-changing facilities in men's toilets.

"There are NEVER diaper changing stations in men's public restrooms," Ashton posted. "The first public men's room that I go into that has one gets a free shout out on my FB page! ???#‎BeTheChange."

Is Ashton right? Is there a distinct lack of nappy-changing facilities in men's toilets round where you live? Or not?

And do you think there should be nappy-changing stations in all men's loos? Or is it really not that big an issue?

Please do let us know what you think by adding a post to this thread.

Replies

• I think its a good idea, we went to haven in blackpool and they had nappy changing in the mens loos but not near the actual toilets kind if in a seperate little area x

• There really should be, it's silly that they're are only in ladies toilets

• Yes Ashton is definitely doing the right thing! Here in New York it's extremely difficult to find a changing table.

• Hello TraseyC987 - and welcome to MadeForMums - all the way from New York!

Thanks for your post.

I wonder what dads end up doing, then, when they've got the baby and nowhere to change him or her? 

• A lot of places have changing rooms don't they, like in our shopping center they have separate rooms with a toilet and changing table in x