Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi (Dec 15)

Hi All, I'm tentatively entering due in December 2015. I'm nervous about it, I got pregnant last March and had been due December 2014 but ended up having a miscarriage. After a year of trying I got pregnant again in March, just found out yesterday I was pregnant so only about 4 weeks and would be due 4 December 2015. Very nervous, would be good to know how others are feeling

Replies

• Hi Butterfly31, congratulations on your pregnancy! I am sorry to hear of your loss last year, I can imagine how nervous you are feeling, after several MCs myself, I felt nervous through all my pregnancies (i have 3 LOs). But although it is hard not to worry,it is important to focus on the positives too. Why not pop over to the December Birth Club Welcome thread here http://www.madeformums.com/forum/my-baby-is-due-in-december-2015/welcome-to-due-in-december-2015/170637.html  to say hello and get acquainted with other members due at the same time as you? Wishing you all the best and we look forward to your future posts! image

• Hi EmmaMFM, thanks for your message. Congratualtions on your 3 LO's, it must be nerve wracking with each. What are their ages. Thank you for the link i'll go and have a look in there, always good to have the support.

• You are very welcome, it is good to have you joining us and thank you! Yes it was nervewracking, I was a really worrier too! I have a 4yr old, 2yr old and 10 mth old who keep me on my toes. You will find lots of support here, when you need it, from our lovely members.

• Thanks nice age range, I'm sure they will keep you on your toes. My brother has three too, 5, 4, and 2 im knackered after caring for them lol. Yes the site was really supportive last year and lots of knowledge here too. Thanks again

• Ooh, Butterfly31, how truly lovely to have you back!

Congrats on the BFP - keeping everything crossed for you.

• HI HelenFM, Thanks,  yes just came back on just before I found out. Its good to have support of the site. Thanks again