Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in December 2015

Welcome to Due in December 2015!

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm HelenMFM and it's lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are due in December 2015, like you, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout!

Replies

• Hi there

i have literally just found out I'm pregnant !!  judging by the dates of my last period im due on the 1st of December 2015!! Soooo excited even though it's so far away!!!  I have 4 other children so it's going to be a mad house but absolutely love it!! I also work full time and this early tiredness is killing me but its all for a good cause !! Was trying for five month and thought it was never going to happen....will be good to speak with mums who are due in December we can get each other through the next 8 month!! 

• Wow! Fantastic news Gstar! Congratulations and welcome to the group.(your the first member!) I hope you enjoy chatting with all the lovely ladies who i am sure will be joining you here soon and we look forward to hearing your pregnancy updates. I hope the tiredness eases up soon!

• Hi Gstar, Congratulations, bet your excited, are they boys or girls that you have already.   I just found out yesterday I'm pregnant about 4 weeks 3 days. This will be my first, really nervous as had a miscarriage last March and has taken a year to get pregnant again, in March lol. I think im due 4 December 2015, so due dates are close together. I found the site really supportive last time.

• Hi.  I am 4+6 with my 2nd baby. My 1st is 13 so quite a big age gap.

I have worked out my due date to be 2nd December and have just booked my appt for the Midwife on 8th May.

• Hi Saz15, welcome to the December Birth Club! Lovely to have you here, and we hope you're doing well. That is quite an age gap, but I reckon your eldest will be really helpful! Do you have a boy or girl already?

• I have a girl. She doesn't know yet.  She is thinking about becoming a midwife when she finishes school as well so i am sure she will help.  Hope i don't put her off though lol

• Oh she will be so helpful - when are you thinking of telling her? She might not become a midwife if she's at the birth!

• Lol.  She is at My Mum's for the easter hols so when she comes back

• Hey all

I'm currently 4 weeks pregnant and due 8th December image I have a 3 & 4.5 year old, both boys.

Ive made some great friends from previous "Due in" groups and I'm hoping to again this time.

Happy & Healthy 8 months to all xx

• Hi Smilemum and welcome to MadeForMums! Congratulations on your pregnancy. We're sure you'll 'meet' loads of lovely ladies here - how are you feeling?

• I will be 5 weeks tomorrow xxx

• Hiya milliemoon, congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the MFM December Birth Club! Do you know your rough due date yet?

• Thank you! i think I will be due on about 5th December xxx

• Keep us posted and welcome again!

• Hi, congratulations to all you mums to be!! I found out yesterday that I am pregnant! First baby. Working out my dates I think I am due on December 11th. So excited, however starting to feel very sick, been told it's around 4 weeks it happens. image 

• Hello MrMrsA - welcome to Due in Dec and congratulations!

Sorry to hear you're feeling so sick - it's grim, isn't it? Is it putting you off eating? Hope you'll be able to manage a celebratory Easter egg or three!

• Hi HelenMFM, 

Thank you image 

Yes its horrible, luckily so far I havent actually been sick just feeling it a lot. It is putting me off eating yes but I am forcing myself too to make sure I stay healthy for baby. I am sure I will find the strength to eat a sly easter egg image hehe. 

I am finding it difficult to keep track of what not to eat in case I harm the baby. That's really scary. Especially as I had eaten some of the things listen when I didn't know I was pregnant. image 

• Congratulations to all the newly pregnant ladies. Hopefully a happy and healthy now 8 months for everyone. 

• Hi ladies,

congratulations to you all. I found out Sunday I'm pregnant with my first.. I think I'm 5 + 2 today. I am so nervous, I have been having cramps for about a week!! It's all new to me, but from looking online cramps are fairly normal but still finding it hard to relax xx

• Hi Amylou4444, so glad you found us over here and welcome to December! Those cramps can be a little concerning, but you're right, lots going on in there right now, try not to worry too much.