Forum home Article comments

Talkback: 10 early signs and pregnancy symptoms

Replies

• DON'T TRUST PREGNANCY TESTS!! If you truly want to know the answer, go to your doctor and demand a blood test and an ultra sound. If you truly believe you are pregnant, this is the only 100 percent sure way to know. I never got one single positive test, and now I am 2 months pregnant (confirmed by the doctor). Still to this day, I take negative tests. Get yourself to the doctor. (your symptoms sound pretty close to mine, so the possibility is definitely there). However, if your period is due in 7 days, this could also be a new and funky way for your period letting you know it's coming.

Wait for the doctor until you are at least a week late on your period.
  • i don't know if pregnant. 3 days before my period i have spot for 3 days, after that brown blood but very minimal, when i have a long walk and cramps. and after 3 days of my period date red blood with clots but very minimal compare to my usual menstruation. i cramping almost whole day. do you think i should consult...thnx
  • Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.

• Hi i have been trying for 2 years and 3 miss carry. I am 4 days late did first response and came up very faint positive 2 twice and did one clear blue but said not pregnant and iv started spotting today only after toilet when I wipe dark brown with a thinge of dark red. Could I still be have all the signs please really hope I am still
  • hi,

something happened to me very weird regarding the hpt. i am already late by ten days nw, still no feeling of period.on 8 th day of missd period i went to gynacholigist and tested positive on hpt. and negatively since 5,7,9 days while doing the hpt. it always showed negative. but only with dr it showed positive hpt. followed by a negative blood test.. I am still in shock that hw can it show positive with doctr hpt kit used. i was really in hope when i saw the positive test with dr. now 10 days late and still no periods... its really weird... that testa showing negative and no period till now. I am alredy trying to concieve for 2 years nw.. feeling v sad abt my nefative test.:(
  • got 9/10 of these but tests negative and im due period in 2 days surely by now id have even a faint positive?
    Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.

• Hey am new too this am 11days late I took 3 pregnant tests but come back negative but I feel pregnant now and then I feel sick and light headed, and headaches and always feel tired and hungry need help ? X

• Sorry and always need go for wee**

• Hello ladies. My period came 7 days early without warning.  No cramps or back pain or anything.  My period is really due this Friday August 21st.  Now I'm having cramps and lower back pain. I'm so confused and scared. I don't know what's going on with my body. 

• hello joe39 

my period was ment come on 8aug so am 12days late been feeling sick and tired. 

• Hi Jadey13. Did you do a pregnacy test yet? 

• Hi all. My period is late almost for 8 days. I have slightly bleeding for 3days very minimal. And my leg is cramp. Is this mean i am pregnant? I bought a prgnancy test . But the result is negative. Plz advise. Thanks
  • I've been trying to get preg. I had two miscarries last year and another one 3 months ago. I have a 3 year old already. I have all the preg symptoms but morning sickness and 2 negative tests. I'm a week late I think. advice from anyone would be great
  • I had a biopsy done over a month ago for abnormal cells I was just over my period but I've been bleeding and stopping I'm not on any bc and have had unprotected sex with my partner on a number of occasions my next cycle is due on the 1st Sept and for weeks now I've been having sore boobs darker circles round my nippples even leak a lil with clear liquid have real sore teeth and feeling drained I was wanting to know how soon can I take a test if my period is due Tuesday it's clear blue digital any advice is appreciated ... ☺
  • i belive i hope i am pregnant im 2 days late ovulated 3 days later then expected gone off greasy food makes me feel sick craving for pomergrates salad and really tired and grumpy. have very early miscarridge 3 months ago so i have my fingers crossed faint posative easy to see at arm lenght definatley pink not grey .
  • Hello, I recently got the mirena coil removed and my period finished 30th July. I went to visit my fiancé for a few weeks and we had a lot of sex which is normal as we only see each other twice a year. I took a 3 day bleed around the 17th August and finished 19th during the day so we were able to have sex straight after. The 3 day bleed was bad. I don't know when my next bleed is due, due to having coil removed I'm not back to normal but since i have came home which is just over a week now I have had headaches lower back pain I am so emotional just crying at everything, at a certain time in the day my stomach is bloating out and I'm having discharge which is like a thick creamy but of normal color. I do not feel sick as of yet. As of now I am having little abdominal cramps nothing extreme. I taken a test 3 days after I came home and it tested negative but this was before all these symptoms started. Please help am I pregnant? Should I take another test or should I wait to see if I take a bleed