Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hairy belly!!!

2»

Replies

• I'm not so sure i'm pregnant. I took a urine test (Clearblue) and came back neg. my boobs are sore BIG TIME and my hunger has grown. I've also been way more tired than usualy and just today i noticied hair lil tiny hairs from my belly button and up in a straight line and then on the sides of my belly too, cud i be?

• My belly is hairy, it's fine blonde hairs, I am having a girl so the rule doesn't work for me lol. My first pregnancy I had a boy and I definitely didn't have a hairy belly. 22+2

• im almost 23 weeks pregnant and my belly is super hairy lol but im having a girl image

• I'm now 37 weeks and 5 days and i noticed my belly got fuzzy with lots of fine blond hairs around my 25th week. As for the hairy belly you're having a boy baloney it's not true. My belly has gotten very fuzzy with this precious little girl. Now it's possible that it may be hairy because your baby is going to have a lot of hair. My baby's ultrasound shows a head full of hair half way past her ears already.

I can't wait to see my baby girl. 

• I have a lot of hair on my belly too! But only where the "happy trail" is. Its really thick. Then again I'm having to shave my legs and underarms daily. Wish the hair on my head grew tho fast. Lol I'm 12+3 and showing early and my bump is really low. Hoping its a boy, guess we can find out if the theory is trueimage I want a boy first!