Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*~*Happy Mother's Day*~*

Wishing all the Mums on Mumdrum a very Happy Mother's day! I hope you all have a lovely day!

I've received a beautiful card and floating heart pendant from my little one for my first Mother's day.  We're off out for Lunch later to a wee restaurant that we discovered by accident one day, but turned out to be amazing!

What are you up to today?

Replies

• Happy mother's day rkb! What a lovely present, lucky you. Have a lovely day :)

I got a box of chocs and some smellies and as a special treat, H got up in the night to change S when he woke up. Currently watching made in Chelsea while H walks S as he was refusing to nap. H is working this afternoon (boo) so I am off to see my mum and spend some time with her and my Dad. Might squeeze in a nice walk if the weather stays nice x

• Happy mothers day to all mums here, those that have passed away and to the mums whose babies are up in heaven xx

• Happy Mother's Day to you all!

I got a great gift of two extra hours in bed....ALONE! Bliss!

Have a good day ladies!

X

• happy mothers day to everyone,

thinking of those without their own mums and also those who will be spending it without their children

hugs to all who find the day difficult/bittersweet

Hug

• Happy mothers day to everyone, we got an extra hours sleep which was a nice surprise! We then went for a lovely lunch with my mum and brothers family! E got me some Nails Inc vouchers so looking forward to a nice little manicure!!