Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

~~~~ Friday 1st tri~~~~

Yayyyyy it's Friday!!!!!!

How's everyone else today? What plans have we all got this weekend?

I'm hoping to rest lots and catch up on sleep, along with plenty of eating, and maybe some walks as its going to be sunny! 

Replies

• Morning! Sounds like you have my ideal weekend planned! Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow then if it's nice will be doing a car boot sale on Sunday morning Sad

I have a meeting this mornin for the outcome of a grievance I put in at work in January over the way I was being treated.  I'm expecting them not to uphold it because of company politics.  I was told I've got a good case if I wanted to go to a tribunal with it though but I'm not sure whether I do now, I'm hopin to change jobs after baby is born and it's just stress I don't really need.  But then I've had so many people behind me through all this and I know they would support me... Oh well, see what they say I guess!!

Oh andfrom yesterdays scan dates, I'm 9 weeks today!!!

Hello to everyone who comes later and I hope everyone is feeling ok.  Enjoy the sun!

• Morning ladies, how you feeling today imp? That sounds like good weekend plans!

Jem your going to be busy! I hope today goes ok, not sure about what you should do lovey, you don't want to add anymore stress with having the baby on board :)

AFM I'm really nauseous this morning, I've managed 3 dry crackers, 3 strawberries (I could smell them when I opened the fridge and wanted them!) and a couple of sips of lucozade. Best breakfast ever! Lol! I'm still revising, I did very little y'day so have to nuckle down for the next 3 days!

Mrs Bass, hope the gig was good and your not to tired today!x

• I've had to have porridge for breakfast as we didn't have any bread or very much milk. I've felt sick ever since. Had a right go at H for finishing the bread yesterday and not telling me! Ooopps!

Jem yayyyy for being 9 weeks.

Missdeedee good luck with the revision, is your exam on Monday?

• Oh imp, I hope it passes. I'd have been the same! I'm really noticing the hormones, I'm so easily agitated! I can too that though, my H had Crisps and a dip the other night and I was just about to have some and thought I better have a quick check of what was in it and it was all soft cheeses (I'm really not clear on the cheese situ on what's allowed and what's not) so I was then googling it, the whole time which he was eating them, the frustration of not knowing coupled with him eating them made me boil over and I was actually in tears! Think H felt awful and he put them away and said from now on he won't eat anything I'm not allowed (or not sure if I'm allowed!). He has mocked me since though about crying over crisps!

Yeah, exam is 10am on Monday, I'm never going to pass it so don't know why I'm even trying but I have to if that makes sense! Of all the people who sat it last year, 37% passed, it's the lowest passed exam of them all. Great. Plus the resit is is dec which I'm not going to be able to do so I probably won't be thinking about doing exams again until the following Dec so everything I revise now, I'll just have to do it all again next year!

• Oh imp, I hope it passes. I'd have been the same! I'm really noticing the hormones, I'm so easily agitated! I can top that though, my H had Crisps and a dip the other night and I was just about to have some and thought I better have a quick check of what was in it and it was all soft cheeses (I'm really not clear on the cheese situ on what's allowed and what's not) so I was then googling it, the whole time which he was eating them, the frustration of not knowing coupled with him eating them made me boil over and I was actually in tears! Think H felt awful and he put them away and said from now on he won't eat anything I'm not allowed (or not sure if I'm allowed!). He has mocked me since though about crying over crisps!

Yeah, exam is 10am on Monday, I'm never going to pass it so don't know why I'm even trying but I have to if that makes sense! Of all the people who sat it last year, 37% passed, it's the lowest passed exam of them all. Great. Plus the resit is is dec which I'm not going to be able to do so I probably won't be thinking about doing exams again until the following Dec so everything I revise now, I'll just have to do it all again next year!

• I've just had a shower and its passed a bit. What happens that suddenly makes us worry? I was fine a few minutes ago but now I'm convinced again something is wrong. No rational reason for it but I just can't shake it. Maybe it's because we're telling our friends tonight and I'm worried I'm going to jinx it?!

Are there any consequences if you don't pass it? As in work wise?

• Morning feel yuck and nauseous again this morning but luckily not actually being sick! Got a busy weekend of bowling on Saturday (by the way don't ever google if ok to do ten pin bowling when pregnant!! Can of worms!) with some old friends then Saturday night out for dinner with my husabnd and sister and her boyf Sunday I plan on collapsing!

• Morning everyone! We have sunshine, hope everyone else does!

Imp that sounds like a perfect weekend! I understand your worry about kinxing things. I know it is superstiitious but im the same! My H was asking why i havent bought any maternity clothes yet and I said i didnt want to jinx anything!

jem it sucks you have to work tomorrow! Is it your stuff your are selling at the car boot? at least you'll make some money! Its nice to know you will haev the support if you go forward with it! Congrats on 9 Weeks!!

Miss DD- another weekend of studying! booo!! I can understand your urge for the strawberries, someone just has to mention something and i want it and start thinking about it all the time!! some one just mentioned beans on toast and I really want them now, im not even hungry!!

Rosy Lee, im intregued as to what oogle told you!!!

The gig was great fun, thank MissDD. I ended up being put on the door which was a bit of a bummer but I got £25 for doing it so cant complain! tiredness wasnt too bad at all. I was very ready to go at the end but was find driving back. same about of tiredness i would have had driving that time of night!  My head hit the pillow at 1:30am and I would stright out until my alarm went off at 7am! I then snoozed for an hour! Think it might catch up with me later today!

i feel like im wearing a potato sack today! Cant wait until I can stop wearing baggy clothes!

Quiet weekend planned for me, H and I are going to catch up on some Game of Thrones tonight, then he is off tomorrow for another weekend of gigs. We have some friends in town on Sunday with their 4 month old so im going to catch up with them on sunday and have some cuddles!!

• Imp I'm exactly the same! I really want to tell one of my friends (she knows about the MC) but I'm scared of tempting fate and I so badly need to get some new clothes (trousers at least) but don't want to! There's no implications with work, it's something I chose to do for my own development and will give me loads more opportunities work wise with the qualification, so only the shame of being a loser!

RL have fun bowling.

Mrs Bass I laughed so much there at your potato sack!! Weekend plans sound fab, on the plus side at least I'm studying outside in the sun rather than being stuck at work!

• Glad it was ok mrs bass, I would have been asleep stood up at that time! Well done!

Mdd- our friends have just cancelled tonight as their little girl is sick. Means I get the decision taken out of my hands! A big relief.  

• Sorry RL- I missed you there. Welcome to first tri! :)

• Morning ladies, goodness, what a busy thread already!  I am decorating again today. I know I sound like a broken record but its nearly done!! H has the day off work and has taken LO to playstop gym this morning then plan to walk to homebase for some plug sockets and via butchers come deli to get some scotch eggs and yummy bits for our lunch :-)

• Just a quick one as im on phone but they've upheld my grievance!! Said the company failed me in its recognition of bullying but also failed my now ex manager by not giving him the training and support he needed.

they've already moved me to a new depot and they're putting together a training programme for him to try and stop it happening again!

• missDD its not funny! I have my stretchy linen trousers on a a baggy top. I look a state! no wonder my H asked about when Im going to buy maternity clothes!

Oh Imp, that's a weight of your mind! and you can just chill out and have an early night now!

Morning Horsfan!

That is great news jem!

• Google sends you insane and should come witha warning! lol No its not ok to bowl a bowling ball is too heavy and will strain your muscles and you don't want to risk anything blah blah blah then on the other hand bowling is fine go ahead!!

I think the only risk to me is all the crap food I'll invariable end up eating while I'm there! lol That with feeling depressed while everyone looks at me thinking ooo she's put on some weight and I can't tell them!! ARRGGHHH

• Hi everyone

Sorry I'm a bit quiet - trying to handover my job at the mo and loads of things have suddenly gone wrong so I'm not having a great week and can't get on here much.

Apologies that these are quick....

Imp - hello lovely. It's a shame that your friends have cancelled but I suppose it's also worked out quite well.

Jem - that's a great result! Big Smile

missdeedee, hope the revising goes well. Good luck for your exam.  I have to admit that I laughed a bit at your cheese and crisps story, sorry!

Hi Rosy Lee, sounds like you've got a lovely weekend planned. Ignore google, it will only drive you mad....

HF - i can't wait to see a flash of the completed room

AFM - 9 + 3, still just sort of plodding along. Not much to report except work stress!! (10.5 more days.......)

• Argh sorry Mrs Bass, not sure how I missed you there - glad it went ok at the gig yesterday and that you weren't too tired to drive. Hope you enjoy your weekend x

• Ive just got an email inviting me to an interview for the internal job I applied for y.day!!!!! yay!!!! fingers crossed!!

• Penny at least it's Friday so you get a couple of days off the work stress!

Yay for the job interview Mrs Bas!  When is it?