Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Agentblackcat

Hey lovey, how are you?

just wanted to ask have you been to the new swimming pool at the Michael Woods leisure centre?

Replies

• Hey...this is going to sound terrible but no I havent and i literally live a 5 minute walk from it lol...you thinking about going? L goes to swimming at cowdenbeath but its shut just now x x he does the turtle tot classes x x im fine hows you? X
  • Were good thanks, god I can't believe your 37weeks! H is so so looking forward to taking O swimming, I tried to get a waterbabies class but they only do them weekdays so I called the turtle tots woman and she said the only level 1 classes they have at the weekend are Cowdenbeath but there are so many pools closer I was hoping to go to G'rothes or somewhere!

I think Michael woods do their own swimming classes so was just wondering if you knew what the pool was like. Not sure what to do!

• The pool at michael woods is supposed to be excellent I just never got the chance to go lol. x