Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

All terrain pushchairs

I'm still looking for our holiday/camping pushchair - I was originally going to go with the Graco evo mini, or similar. But on our last trip to Devon we did so much walking and our iCandy got battered. I think I'd like something with air tyres that can cope on different terrains, but I don't know much about those kind of pushchairs. Any recs? Preferably one handle, not too heavy and easy to collapse.

TIA

Replies

• We have the jane tridor. We do alot of off road walking with the dog x

• I'm looking at Mountain buggy for the same reason. we have just had a week in wales and took Luke's Maclaren Major but it was difficult to push on nature trail paths and cobble stones.

• Nipper 360?

• There's a Baby Jogger - not the mini one but a slightly bigger one. My sil had it, they live in a rural area and always go walking across muddy fields. Her pushchair had no problem getting through really thick mud across a field and I had to fold my maclaren up and carry it while H carried the child!

• i'be just bought the nipper 360 for my twins - only had it 2 days and it has revolutionised my life! so light, so easy to steer - brilliant, highly recommend - i assume they make a single version??

• Defiantly the Nipper 360. My double has beach on the beach, dirt tracks, hillwalking and I've never had a problem. I'm buying the single for number 3 because I love the double so much.

• I have the mountain buggy urban jungle -I love it,  we do loads of walking/rock climbing etc and it has never let me down so far on any surface!

• Alocin, please can you read my post about the mountain buggy. I'll bounce it up.

• I've got a Nipper 360 double and it's amazing, so I'm sure the single version will be excellent too.

• I like the look of the nipper and I also love the look of the maxi cosi mura, and baby jogger city elite (but BJCE seem to be hard to get hold of and quite pricey) will keep my eye open for bargains x