Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Babymel Big Slouchy - anyone?

Anyone got this bag? Is it any good? Seems a fair price, I can't justify the spend on the ones I love most Laugh

Replies

• Do you have a link? I've not bought a changing bag yet as I get in a strop every time I look as I just don't like them. I'm hoping I'll manage with a handbag and pouch thing I have for nappies.

• www.lullabuy.co.uk/.../babymel-big-slouchy-changing-bag-tweed-aubergine.html

There's a few design options on it. It seems quite big but I'm good with that, as then I won't take my own bag. I can't take to the Pink Lining ones although they are lovely and ever so practical, they're just so pretty and I'm not really a 'pretty' kinda girl lol.

• I've got a big slouchy in the vintage bows design. I've got a 4 month old and an 18 month old both in nappies and I can fit pretty much all my junk in it - most days its 2 b-boxes, muslin, bib, bottle, beaker, few toys, clothes, my purse and phone, red books, and stuff like teething gel, sudocreme etc. it's gots lots of pockets to spread it out and separate it. Initially I wanted a yummy mummy twice as nice bag but the big slouchy wa actually bigger. Hope that helps x

• Ooh thanks! We'd like to try for another late this year/early next so you saying how much it fits is really useful. I like the bows one too :)

Think I'm going to get it. I have spent hours (pregnancy insomnia sucks lol) browsing and seem to always come back to this one. Thank you x

• If you're after a black and cream spotty one, i've a brand new, still in original packing, to sell if you'd be interested. X

• LWO - I probably am interested. Could you possibly email me on daniellex9@hotmail.com ? Thanks! x

• Will do later this afternoon as on my way out. I put it on the for sale site ages ago, so if you look on there you will see the info in the meantime. X

• Ah sorry, will look, thanks!

• I've bumped the post on the for sale board for you. I'd forgotten I still had it until I saw this thread! x

• Hey LWO, did you mail me? Looking to sort a bag this weekend, drop me a line? :)

• Hi, sorry, i wondered if you'd reply to the for sale post. Will email you now. X

• Did you get my email? X

• Hello! Yes sorry, weekend went weird with unexpected babysitting duties. At work now, will mail lunchtime sorry!! x

• No problem. Just checking you'd got it! X