Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

cloth users

I know theres a few new converts about so how is everyone getting on? 

What is your favourite nappy currently? And any pics to flash always good!

Replies

• Not too bad here.. I have to confess to using disposables at night when it was really hot as the bamboo little lambs were so hot for little man... Still occasional use disposables when I'm out and about sometimes too...

But at home we are loving the cloth.. Got some funzi bums elite one size last week as they were on offer and I love them!!! Also using bum genius as well as little lamb two parters for night times.. I quite like little lamb osfas too now h is getting bigger...

I have found that my Internet cheapies although the patterns are great they are not the best for containment

But cute all the same!

• I'm umming and arring at the moment. Convince me!

• Custard - just do it! Honestly they are fab and I wouldnt go back. I have a newborn stash so all being well no3 will be cloth bummed from birth. Cant wait.

Bexy - still early days, with no1 the btp didnt fit until about 10 weeks. You may find the cheapies better when he bulks out a bit. No harm in using dispos sometimes too all saves money and filling your bin! X

• WE love our Tots Bots Storytime nappies!  They are super cute. Don't have any recent photos though - CK you've prompted me to take some this week though so will update later.  We really wanted a Royal Flush one but missed out on them Cry

Our 2nd hand Motherease nappies work really well though, especially on our 'once a week' poos!

• Custard - do it!  

I am loving my cloth and so wish I had used them for the first 2.  My stash is 90% easy fits.  I prefer the v2's though. At night I am using bamboozle stretchies and ll bamboos.  I like both but the bamboozles aren't so bulky.  For days I also have fuzzi bunz elites which I am really impressed with (only annoyance is theyre poppers) and a couple of Bumgenius that are also pretty good.

I'm slowly selling off my newborn stash as M is out if them now.  I am gutted!

We're off on hols at the weekend and I'm taking disposable flips for days and pampers for overnight.  I am going to miss my cloth so much!  I'm planning to put a few in my bag for the journey home though.

CK, it was me that posted on the fb sling thread today WinkWave

• smashedcrab

WE love our Tots Bots Storytime nappies!  They are super cute. Don't have any recent photos though - CK you've prompted me to take some this week though so will update later.  We really wanted a Royal Flush one but missed out on them Cry

Our 2nd hand Motherease nappies work really well though, especially on our 'once a week' poos!

i got a royal flush!  Will see if I have a pic to hand.....

• I know morph i asked some people hehe. How did i not notice that before! :-D

SC - The storytimes are fab prints! X

• Not a great pic but they're all on my phone and I have a sleeping baby sprawled on my lap

• Aww cute little Martha!

• Morph - I'm so jealous!!

• CK i have that swim nappy too!

I love using cloth nappies, I only wish I had used them with my first. I admit I was worried about the poo situation at the start but I'm more used to it now and love how cute she looks with her massive bottom! I use disposable when we go away and don't like using them but I don't want to be carrying about stinking nappies all holiday. 

This is one of my favourite prints:

But my favourite are Hippybottomus and Internet cheapies...oh and Bamboozles for night. I was going to upload another photo but it won't let me.

• I love my Bumgenius Freetimes for daytime and my Close Pop-ins for night time. I also use the Internet cheapies but I use the Little Lamb bamboo inserts with them, and the Little Lamb nappies with the Blueberry wraps. I received a couple of Bumgenius V4 nappies today to try out.

TBH, I wish I had used them from the start with both O and L as it's been such a breeze using them.

Here's L in a Close Pop-in nappy:

• Bexy - I'm having the same problem with my cheapie ones, they leak out the side quite often. S has skinny legs so hoping when he's a bit bigger they'll be a better fit.

We mainly use TotsBots Easyfits and have had no problems with them. I love how quick they dry. At night he's either in TB or LL bamboo and not had a leak overnight yet. My stash is pretty boring other than 2 Frugi print ones I bought but can't justify any more :-( we've not used a disposable for over 2 weeks now which I'm impressed with as i wasn't sure I'd get the hang of it all so quickly lol

• Here is a sideways (annoyingly) photo of Eliana in the Weenotions nappy we bought for her to wear at her birthday party!

• We're still plooding on with mainly Tots Bots and cheapies. As much as the TB's annoy me with their leaks I just can't bring myself to sell them, no idea why. *touch wood* leaks have been much, much better recently; I think the bit of chub he's put on has helped a lot.

I've ordered 2 customs (Harry Potter and a Lion King) which have cost me a small fortune but I can't wait for them to arrive!

Here's a couple of pics but not very recent:

• Oops that's huge and I can't change it! So difficult to post pictures properly on here.

• So cute! Have you tumble dried the easyfits?