Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Constant twinges etc at 37 weeks

I was induced at 37 weeks on the button with Miss CV so this is the most pregnant I have ever been! But since Friday or Saturday, I'm just constantly feeling *something* going on... Braxton Hicks, cramps, pressure internal stinging pains, slight leaking sensation (only it doesnt come to anything - just the sensation) -  is this normal at this stage?? It's bloody wearing me out - I just feel constantly on edge and it's driving me mad.

Replies

• It sounds pretty normal.. so many times id wondered if I was in early labour stages but alas no! However if you are at all concerned id call your MW.

• Little Madam

It sounds pretty normal.. so many times id wondered if I was in early labour stages but alas no! However if you are at all concerned id call your MW.

Cheers LM - I'm not worried at all, just finding it very frustrating!

• I had the same from 37 weeks exactly, including some quite strong pains and a small show, was annoying as I felt on constant labour watch then but didn't give birth until 40+5!

• Lamby

I had the same from 37 weeks exactly, including some quite strong pains and a small show, was annoying as I felt on constant labour watch then but didn't give birth until 40+5!

Ah forgot about that, I've had a bit of bloody mucus too. It's not even that I want the baby to come yet, I've not even finished work and have a few other things coming up, but you're right - it's very annoying and I wasn't sure how usual it was.  This pregnancy has mostly just trundled along nicely while I got on with life, but now it feels like it's taking over!