Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could do with some of your wonderful vibes if there is any going spare?

My lovely best friend found out that she was pg about a month ago, she had a MC in April time, and so was obviously a nervous wreck when she got her BFP this time.  She's had a nightmare trying to get hold of MWs and possibly an early scan just to check everything is ok.  This morning she's woke up and she's got some brown coloured discharge.  Can I have some vibes please that everything is going to be ok for her.  It would break my heart to see her go through another MC.  She's got a MW appointment finally tomorrow, so i'm hoping that perhaps then they can send her for a scan to check everything is ok, she is 9+2 according to her dates.

Replies

• Options

Sending shed loads of vibes her way x

• Options

Loads of vibes for your friend, will keep everything crossed for a positive outcome x

• Options

lots of vibes being sent to your friend xx

• Options

Lots of vibes for your friend. x

• Options

Loads of vibes for your friend, hope everything is OK xx

• Options

Lots of vibes for her, really hope everything is ok x

• Options

Loads of vibes for your friend, and a positive story from me of bleeding/spotting in 1st tri and everything being fine - basically small bled at 5 weeks, turned into spotting which continued all the way through to 11 weeks.  All very worrying, but all turned out ok in the end. xx

• Options

Lots of vibes, hope everything's ok xx

• Options

Thank you all for your wonderful vibes.  Deedee, I know that there are generally stories that brown blood is ok, but I think because she's been through it all before, she is worrying.  Her doctors aren't the most helpful, she's been trying for over two weeks to get hold of the MW, but the won't make her an appointment.  She works for the NHS and deals with people who get early scans after a MC so she knows what should be happening, but they won't see her at the EPU without a MW referral.

• Options

Sending lots of vibes xxx

• Options

Vibes coming her way.

• Options

Lots and lots of vibes being sent x

• Options

The vibes seem to have worked so far.  The discharge has stopped for now, so fingers crossed that's it.  She's off to the MW tomorrow as planned, also whilst she was at work she has tried to pull some strings at the EPU to see if they will see her, but she is waiting to hear back.

Thank you all for the wonderful vibes