Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

feel like I've been away for ages

Hey all

I feel like I've been away for ages and it looks like Ive missed alot Weep!!!! C is 5 weeks old tomorrow and doing really well. Getting her weighed today, last week she had gained a pound since the previous week she was up to 7lbs 14 ozs, little chub Surprise. She's now taking 6oz's every 4 hours so im pretty sure she will be more than 8lbs now. She has still got a nasal drip and is still congested from her birth but this seems to be improving. I felt all loved when she snuggled into my shoulder only to discover the bugger was wiping her nose and left several good size snot balls on my t-shirt, oh well better out than in. Hubby is back at work, has passed his driving test and we have bought a car. My section wound became badly infected but thankfully is now improving, I'm glad to be off the antibiotics (finally). Ive managed to lose 2 stone since I had C Bounce. Im exhausted but really happy, this has been the best experience of my life, I would just like to say a huge thank you to all of you for your advice during my pregnancy, especially all the girls who went through the trimesters with me, listened to me whinge about the most stupid of things and made me giggle loads Fluffy

Replies