Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PCOS and erratic temping?

I have PCOS too and my temps were very up and down a lot.. But I still managed to get a clear ovulation rise.. Not sure if it's normal or not though.. But it was the same for me x

Replies

• Options

JJ, can you flash your chart? I can't help as I'm in the suspected / undiagnosed PCOS gang...

This is my chart (missing a few temps as gave up...). I think its a bit all over the place, in places.

• Options

Naughty Pep! Don't give up - it's frustrating when cycles are long but it does show ovulation eventually. Also I am in total shock at the amount of BD you have!! :O

JJ - I have heard PCOS causing alot of pre-ov confusion in temps and opks but with temping you should see ovulation eventually it may just not be as clear x

• Options

I know, very naughty! I started again after positive OPK and I'm fairly confident that the rise over the last 4 days indicate ovulation. It matches with other symptoms at least anyway! Ha - I know, and it doesn't even get us anywhere! :-(

• Options

Could it be possible you are having too much sex? I'm not sure if it's even possible but maybe his spermies are not getting recharged enough in between each squirt? I think docs recommended every 2-3 days x

• Options

Naughty naughty, stick to the temping!

Just to say, sex every 24hrs is fine if the man has no known issues, it's only if he has a low count or quality that you need to switch to every 2-3 days...enjoy Wink

• Options

Usually we balance around every other day, the problem this cycle was I kept getting false positives on the CBD advanced OPKs so didn't want to 'miss' it... but then it never happened anyway!

• Options

JJ, keep with it. I don't think you can tell anything just yet.