Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

fingerprint jewellery company recs

As above please...want to get H some dog tags made with both kids prints for Xmas :-)

TIA xx

Replies

• I've not bought any so can't make recommendations but I've seen them in Mothercare and Not on the Highstreet. Not sure about dog tags but they both definitely do fingerprint jewellery!
  • I've had fingerprint jewellery made by the people that go into mothercare. Very good. Would definitely recommend. I think they're called memory makers. You can book a slot to have the prints taken if you go on their website and put in your local mothercare store.
  • I use a lady on facebook she is very good but her order books are closed for a couple of weeks as she is expanding and opening a shop. I only paid £18 for my husbands dog tag but they are normally £25 for laser printing for her actual finger print imprints you will have to look at her page x

https://www.facebook.com/Infinitykeepsakes?fref=ts

• I recently bought something from anika-baby, a seller on eBay and can highly recommend them x

• I love this kind of thing, it makes such beautiful meaningful presents. A couple of years ago my sister used the mothercare one for Christmas presents to close family - I absolutely treasure mine :)

• Thanks for the recommendations ladies ..just orders one from Anika Baby, Thanks Browny - the ladies has been really helpful so far!