Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

First birthday & Christmas presents

Any recommendations? Also I've seen the bounce & spin zebra for £40 is it worth it?

Replies

• Re the zebra I've seen hundreds on our selling site as "unused as little one didn't like" so personally I'd buy second hand. I can see why,  when they can walk I'm not sure they'll stop? Haha.

My Es list is getting longer but includes shape sorter, more mega blocks,  jigsaw puzzles (the wooden type); trike with handle,  ride on toy, my first doll and pram, rocking caterpillar.  Stocking fillers so far.. wellies; hand puppets, cook book.  I've asked for a swimming bag and personalised towel,  memory bunny;  apron for cooking  cook books, play tea set.

Other possibilie stuff... kitchen,  easel,  dolls house (to build up).

• That's good to know, we've got an NCT sale coming up soon so I may have a look for one there.  Thanks for the ideas, some fab suggestions LM

• We bought F one of the Happy Hopperz for his first birthday. He wasn't sure what to make of it at first but now that he's older (19 months) and can get on and off himself, he loves it. He'll happily sit on it bouncing watching Cbeebies hehe.

• My R loves his zebra!  For first birthdays we've done Wheely Bugs, Zebra and Toot toot garage.

• Isobelle loves her Zebra - got mine for about £13. She's only just tall enough at 19 months to be able to bounce on both feet but would happily rock on it! We also bought the musical steps (again, is only using it properly now but with only a month & a half between birthday & christmas we can't space out presents), her 1st shoes, bubble machine & lots of books.