Forum home General Chat General chat

Date coincidences...

Anyone got any?

I was born on my Gran's birthday, loved sharing the day with her for all those years! And then my Gran sadly passed away on my nephew's birthday. So those days are all the more memorable for us, especially as we're a tiny family.

Hubby and I had our first date April 8th 2012, on April 8th 2013 while we were on holiday in New York our stressful house move was finally resolved when we completed on our new house we bought together, THAT was something to celebrate. And now our baby is due April 8th 2014 which is lovely (although we all now it won't happen on that day, ha ha, but it's sweet).

Anyone else got funny dates or lots of family members sharing birthdays?

Replies

• My grandad died on April 16th 1981 and I was born exactly 1 onth later.

We got married on my mum's birthday.

My youngest SD's birthday si the day before my sisters bday.

Erm....can't think of anything else.

• I was born on 24th July.This just happens to be the most awesome date to be born on. Can't get more amazing than that!!!

My Aunts (my Nans first born) birthday is April 13th. She had her first daughter on April 13th.

• My Mum and brother share a birthday. My birthday is the day after DH.

• Abnormal Kitty

I was born on 24th July.This just happens to be the most awesome date to be born on. Can't get more amazing than that!!!

My Aunts (my Nans first born) birthday is April 13th. She had her first daughter on April 13th.

A few of my friends over the years seem to have 24th July or 24th August as their birth date. it's popular!

And April 13th is awesome and the day I hope to evict my baby. My grandad (now passed) was born on that date, as was my husband's best mate, our best man. It would be perfect, lol.

• My great uncle was born Christmas Day, died Good Friday and buried Easter Sunday, (they lived in Ireland so funerals are very fast after a death).

• We got married on the same date as my grandparents, booked it without knowing.

A friend of ours had both her children on the same day 5yrs apart. The date was also her birthday.

My mums due date for me was parents' 1st wedding anniversary - I was late!

• I had a miscarriage in hosp on our 2nd anniversary. H's grandad was also buried that day.

• Oh CK, that's sad, what a horrible day.

You've reminded me I had a miscarriage the week Harry turned 1, which was just a bit weird.

Pebbles, the 3 of them with same birthday is quite unusual!

• My mum and dad got divorced on my wedding 1st date(many years before) and me and my ex hubby (from that 1st marriageLaugh) officially separated on the same date that mum and dad had got married. It was destined to fail lol.

• I got married the same date as my parents - they are divorced now and we booked it without knowing.

My step nannas funeral was on my birthday.

J was due on my mams birthday 1st may but eventually arrived 14th may.

• Oh I remembered another one...a girl I started working with after I went back to after having Erin, also had an Erin. Both their birthdays were 20th Jan. Her E was 2yrs older than mine. Her mam has the same birthday as my mum, her hubby has the same birthday as my dad and we were both born on 1st of the month.